Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSS great loss overnight!!! I like the plan and either way, we'll be DOWN DOWN DOWN this week!!! You've got this darling! :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOT! Awesome loss. :smiley:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on your loss! :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited March 2019
    Friday's official weigh in.

Last Friday's Weight: 168.3
    Today's Weight: 167.7
    Net Loss: -0.6 pounds

I am slowly digging myself out of the 13 pound gain I had from my lowest weight of my reboot (162.1 on May 7th). I did manage a net loss this week. Not as big as I would have liked but a loss none the less.

When you look at it in terms of where I started Monday (175.3) then it is a 7 pound loss in 4 days.

I need to reduce my gains on the weekend so I don't have such a big hole to dig myself out of during the week.

We are beginning the last week of the month and I am still 0.2 pounds over my month's starting weight (167.5). My goal for the month is to weigh less so I need to weigh less than 167.5 come Friday. I would like to shoot for 164 pounds which is a loss of 3.7 pounds. If I can control my weekend, I think I should be able to do it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Friday's official weigh in.

Last Friday's Weight: 168.3
    Today's Weight: 167.7
    Net Loss: -0.6 pounds

I am slowly digging myself out of the 13 pound gain I had from my lowest weight of my reboot (162.1 on May 7th). I did manage a net loss this week. Not as big as I would have liked but a loss none the less.

When you look at it in terms of where I started Monday (175.3) then it is a 7 pound loss in 4 days.

I need to reduce my gains on the weekend so I don't have such a big hole to dig myself out of during the week.

We are beginning the last week of the month and I am still 0.2 pounds over my month's starting weight (167.5). My goal for the month is to weigh less so I need to weigh less than 167.5 come Friday. I would like to shoot for 164 pounds which is a loss of 3.7 pounds. If I can control my weekend, I think I should be able to do it.

I AGREE! And I think that's realistic and achievable! :) so far we've got final March goals:
    Steph - 163
    Tracey - 164

• asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    I know it is hard to lose the same pounds twice, but it is part of the cycle. 7 pounds in four days is amazing!
  • LiLee2018
    Oh I know how you feel. Losing weight after gaining some back. It's frustrating, but you're doing so great :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm the same, I eat too much on the days Im not doing OMAD and it takes me all week to lose it. I hope you get to164 o:)
  • jadepearl
    You are doing so well! Keep up the good work! :+1: I know the feeling as I had plateaued for ages and now, I finally have begun to loose a tiny mini weight and as long as I keep loosing even though it takes ages, I will soldier on. Cheering for ya for 164 :smiley:
  • LadyBlanks
    hc7hdahfpnna.png

I hadn't planned on having 3 meals, but it just happened. I ate my first meal at 2:00, my second meal was around 4:30 and my last meal was after we got back from church after midnight. I was conscious of my meal sizes and portions having all meals on a small plate.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Well, well well, my portion control is paying off. After having 3 size/portion controlled meals on yesterday I was able to be down 1.5 pounds today, weighing in at 166.2 pounds. I will be having two small meals today. I had my first meal today at 2:00 pm. I am hoping to have another loss in the morning.
  • Brendalea69
    That's awesome Tracey!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    That's superb news :+1:
  • LiLee2018
    WOOT! Awesome loss :smiley:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Great results Tracey!!! You totally can make your end of the month goal!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSS LADY!!!!! We've got 163 IN THE BAG this week!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I have been somewhat busy and haven't been able to post so I have compiled some meal photos here from the last few days for your viewing pleasure.

5dg8m84mqoj3.png
  • LadyBlanks
    I started the weekend out good but somehow managed to get back up to 169 pounds which is where I am today. I will be doing an extended fast today and tomorrow to see how low I can get by Friday. Hope to get in a lot of water today.
  • Brendalea69
    All that food looks delicious!!! I will be having a low cal meal today but I will do a water fast with you tomorrow :)
  • LadyBlanks
    I was supposed to do a water fast on Monday but my husband wanted to take me to a new place he found so I didn't do it. Yesterday we went to Red Lobster for my sister-in-law's birthday and I ended up eating more than I had planned. So today and tomorrow it is.