Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW that is totally crazy weather ---hopefully it will settle down soon for all of you, it does sound scary especially with people getting ill. Hoping your kiddos get better very soon ---never fun when the kids are sick!!

AWESOME AWESOME on the scale....hopefully mine will behave tomorrow too :)….You are doing super!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YES SEND ME SOME OF YOUR SCALE MAGIC! My instinct is that today's weigh in is NOT gonna be super hot so we'll see LOL

PS - I feel ya on the crazy weather - if I have to deal with one more sub zero day so help me God....
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Awesome progress!!!! Your hubby sounds super cute!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Just wanting to touch base, hope you are well.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I hope your kids are better. You had a nice loss last week and how cute it is that your hubby picks you up to weigh you :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Thanks <3 Have been a very hectic week :( Hope Mr Scale was nice to you too :)

@mistymeadows2005 - Thanks <3 Wow, sub 0 is too cold for me! Hope Mr Scale was nice to you too :)

@futuredrbri - Thanks <3 Hubby have been doing that since we dated eons ago :wink:

@EstrangedTiger - Hi there and a huge welcome back <3 How have you been?

@Brendalea69 - Thanks <3 Hubby just love carrying little old me :blush:

Good afternoon OMADers :)

Oh, what a week, what a week! At first it was so so HOT and then it became so so COLD. Now, its just crazy! One day its around 40°C and the next day, its around 16°C. My eldest had a few asthma attacks due to this crazy weather. One day, its was due to thunderstorm asthma and the next was due to duststorm asthma. Even these days, the doctors have names for different types of asthma attacks :smirk: Hopefully, now that its Autumn, the weather will be more stable...fingers cross!

Weight-wise.....I have been doing the 60s (1 step down and 2 steps up again) dance for a week or so. Hopefully, I won't see 60 anymore forever...fingers cross!
    7 March - 60kg
    8 March - 60.6kg
    9 March - 60.8kg
    10 March - 60kg
    11 March - 60.4kg
    12 March - 60.4kg
    13 March - 60.3kg
    14 March - 60.2kg
    15 March - 59.7kg

I really hope and pray that I will be stable at 59 and start my 59s dance so that I can get down to 58kg. Hope and pray, hope and pray! <3

One thing I didn't do at all from 7th March - I did NOT exercise at all.

I think I have a lot of catching up to do. See you guys later :)

Have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend <3:3
  • jadepearl
    jlzdz77htla8.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Keeping New Zealand in my prayers <3

• Brendalea69
    edited March 2019
    Awe your poor child, yes it's crazy weather for sure. We will be in the 50's today :) and 30's tomorrow :( That's Fahrenheit. I'll be happy when this cold weather is gone for good!!! Fall is my favorite seaaon out of them all.

Good job getting into the 50's and I hope you get to 58 kg's soon o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh geez yeah your weather is getting crazy while ours is finally evening out - minus the storms LOL

Nice on the 50s! Keep it up babe, you've got this!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    @jadepearl I’m well, thank you for asking.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    We are supposed to be getting crazy weather Friday and Saturday. There is something about an impending storm that brings out the spiritual side of me!
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you <3 I am keeping my fingers cross as I am loving the 59 dance. :) Ain't it just horrible that there are so many extremist groups in the world :( The NZ PM is one strong woman and she is an awesome PM. Fall is surely here but the summer temperature is still around :(

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Really hope I am not going to see 60 again ever :fearful:

@EstrangedTiger - Good luck with your observation hours as a Case Manager :) I was a Hospital Counsellor before I had to quit to help my hubby.

@arguablysamson - Thank you for visiting my thread :) We have a group of storm chasers here down under and they really take awesome photos. <3 Also, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all that you have done for us especially me. You are in inspiration and a motivation. I watched all your videos on youtube and this time, I finally am on the right track and am loosing the weight, slowly but surely. THANK YOU <3

Good Afternoon OMADers :)

It has been a crazy week. Thankfully, my two kids have recovered. Now, my hubby has fallen ill. So, I have to now take care of the big baby. :lol: As for the weather, we are having some nice Autumn weather today...finally... 28°C. Enjoying every moment of it :love: Yesterday was just too hot - 39°C

Very thankful that my little country town is away from cyclones. My heart goes out to all my 2000 fellow Aussies who had to evacuate from their homes in NT which is up north as Cyclone Trevor is forecast to be a Category 4 severe tropical cyclone, roughly similar to a Category 2 or 3 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson scale used in the U.S. Sending over prayers to all <3

As for my weight, here's my charting:
    16 March - 59.5kg
    17 March - 59.4kg
    18 March - 60.1kg (had 2 meals on Sunday 17 March as we had some family events and it shows :( )
    19 March - 59.9kg
    20 March - 59.7kg
    21 March - 59.3kg
    22 March - 59.4kg (Aunt Flo came for a visit)

When I saw 60.1kg on Monday weigh-in, I flipped. I know that I should expected it as I ate 2 meals the day before. I keep telling myself that OMAD is a lifestyle and if I fail one day, I just have to start again tomorrow. Telling myself is one thing and trying to be cool about it is another thing altogether :lol: As for exercises, I did NONE. Somehow, I feel that the exercises made me plateau. Can't understand why but I am the proof of it.

I am so hoping to see 58kg by April. Fingers cross!!!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend :)
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    Here's a photo which the Down Under Storm Chasers Amy took and its totally amazing :+1:

66s7k22wx4iy.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck to your weekly weigh-in, you guys! <3:+1:
  • mistymeadows2005
    HOW COOL IS THAT PICTURE! HOLY COW!

And nice job just jumping back on the horse babe! You're back where you need to be and on your way back down!
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    @mistymeadows2005 - Amy from the Down Under Storm Chasers takes amazing photos and its so magical too <3 Thank you for your encouragement! <3 I love this group and you guys give me the strength to soldier on when I want to give up!

Week: 36
    CW: 59.2 kg (130.2lbs)

Good evening OMADers!

How are you guys today? We had a sandstorm yesterday and thankfully, all of us were at home. However, the dust on our car is another story altogether... :lol:

I will post this here first and copy it to the other thread :)

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 22 Mar 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 59kg (130lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 59.2kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 6 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None
    Hours slept: 9 hours and I woke-up refreshed
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1/3 cup of cup noodles as my daughter didn't want it anymore and I didn't want to waste money (90 calories), 1/2 bowl Egg Fried Rice (200 calories), 1 coke (375 calories) & banana fritters ( 300 calories). Total calories = 965 calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: I sure hope that I didn't over-eat. I guess Mr Scale will let me now tomorrow :worried:

Hope that everyone is doing well today!
    Happy weekend <3
  • Brendalea69
    965 calories is not over eating...Don't forget that the closer you get to goal the harder it is to come off but you'll get there <3
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    @Brendalea69 - Thanks for your continuous support❤ Don't think I would have made it so far. Just love you guys. I have been trying for ages and always give up when I plateau at 60-61.

Week: 36
    CW: 59 kg (130lbs)

Good Evening OMADers❤

How are you guys this evening? Just finished packing with with #2 as she is off for a school camp. She said she won't be able to sleep as she is just too excited. Me too but no due to excitement but I will be worried sick till I see my baby come home safely.

Weird weather today...sunny and suddenly thunderstorm with hailstones. That's Down Under :lol:

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 23 Mar 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 59kg (130lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 59kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 8 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None
    Hours slept: 9 hours and I woke-up refreshed
    Description/Photo of Meals:
    Milo Drink (100 cals)
    Fried Rice (450 cals)
    Twisties (100 cals)
    Ginger Crystals (110 cals)
    Total calories = 760calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: It's Sunday, so it's family day and that means I may over-eat. Hope I won't🙏

That's all for now... got to get ready for tomorrow as she needs to be at the train station at 6am.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend❤
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    My April Mini GW will be 58kg (127.8lbs)
    I really hope that I can achieve this as my weight loss is always very very SLOW🐢

My ultimate GW is 50kg (110lbs) and I hope I can achieve it before 2019 is over. Wish me luck🍀
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    Here's my chart as per our heart foundation website:

eem3wd1z2hva.png

It said that I can go as low as 46kg (101lbs) but I think 50kg will be ideal for me. We will see when I get there🙏😍