What We're Eating

Replies

• Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Breakfast. Scrambled eggs with whole wheat toast.

Lunch. Konjac noodles with salmon and peas.

Dinner. Vegan ham veggie sandwich.

Snacks. Sour candies, small piece of dark chocolate, peanut butter chocolate chip cookie.
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Breakfast: smootie made with raspberries, peaches, mangos, strawberries, plain greek yogurt, maple syrup, orange juice and lemon juice. I also had an orange and some granola

Lunch: leftover leeks and ham quiche i made last night with pistachios and a peach

Snack : watermelon

Dinner: oven baked cod with roasted potatoes and a greek style salad (cucumber, tomatoes, artichoke, olives and lemon juice)

Total of 1700 calories
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Breakfast skillet consisting of potatoes, eggs, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and a bit of mozzarella cheese
    Dinner: Homemade pizza! Going to be topped with mushrooms and smoked turkey sausage!

Going to try not to snack today due to having pizza for dinner and being a little over yesterday and the day before on calories. If I feel like i need something, will probably have a cup of tea or a protein shake!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: 1 fried egg on toast with mayo, mustard & pickle slices. Coffee.
    Lunch: brewery burger called "the Snake" with spices added, tons of jalapenos & pepper jack cheese on it, half bun, 1/3 of my fries and several of my husband's fresh pita chips.
    Post-Hike Snack: 1 scoop of deep raspberry ganache ice cream
    Dinner: 2 sausage links, 1/2 sliced avocado, 1 egg omelet with peppers & mushrooms, biscuit with lemon curd. Coffee.

Today:
    Breakfast: steel cut oats with raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla & brown sugar. Coffee.
    Lunch: vegan meatballs with wheat spaghetti & homemade marinara
    Post-Hike Snack: banana smoothie with strawberries & hemp protein powder
    Dinner: split peas with carrot and onion & a scoop of cottage cheese, 1/2 Fuji apple
  • Zhatan
    Zhatan Posts: 45 Member
    Breakfast: -
    Lunch: 100g Boiled Rice, 65g White Fish in oven, 50g Thai Spicy Salad
    Dinner: 102g Boiled Pasta, 150g Canned Tuna
    Post workout: 1 scoop Whey-80, 2dl Milk, 1 danish sour dough rye sandwich with cheese, 1 banana
  • mariluny
    Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 slices of bacon, potaoes fried in the bacon fat, orange juice, raspberries and honeydew

Lunch: leftover leek and ham quiche, leftover greek style salad, cheese and crackers

Snack: honeydew

Dinner: roasted chicken, carrot and rutabaga mash (surpringly tasty and low cal) and brown rice.

A tiny bit over 1800 cals
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = omelette made with 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites wisked with chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; filled with drained black beans and melted cheddar

Lunch = turkey sandwich on honey wheat bread

Snack = protein if I end up wanting a snack

Dinner = steak, steak house style green beans
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited March 2019
    Breakfast: Dark Chocolate Kodiak Pancakes with sugar free syrup and banana slices. Coffee with unsweetened cashew milk and splenda.

Lunch: Turkey on Schmidt's Bread, topped with French Onion Laughing Cow cheese spread and persian cucumber slices. Garlic Parmesan pretzel slims.

Dinner: I'll probably try to attempt making Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi again. I pan fried it yesterday with some marinara and parmesan, but the texture was a little off. I'm gonna try air frying it with a little butter and garlic instead. Pair it with either a salad or some roasted brussel sprouts.

Snacks: Hard-boiled egg midday and an Enlightened ice cream bar later tonight. The chocolate covered ones are so good!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: key lime Greek yogurt
    Lunch: honey-sriracha glazed turkey meatballs with broccoli slaw and roasted sweet potatoes
    Afternoon snack: grapes and baby carrots with hummus
    Dinner: kielbasa and mashed redskin potatoes with sour cream and chives
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: crème brulee flavored Greek yogurt, coffee

Lunch: homemade summer rolls (shrimp, basil, carrot, zucchini, etc) with Thai chili sauce & hot mustard for dipping

Dinner: baked salmon, 1/2 baked potato with sour cream, 2 servings broccoli & 2 chocolate chip cookies with a mug of cinnamon apple tea
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited March 2019
    Super hungry day, for some reason!

Breakfast: fried ham, yeasted waffles with yogurt butter and raspberry preserves, coffee.

Lunch: roast beef & cheddar on a ciabatta roll; raw broccoli, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes.

Dinner: homemade mac & cheese (prepped yesterday), more fried ham, steamed baby carrots and green beans.

Snacks: apples, popcorn.
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Breakfast: My usual go-to Breakfast Smoothie (Whey protein, Inulin, Collagen, Field berries, water and ice)

Lunch: A large salad topped with Surimi. Small apple.

Dinner: Home made pizza, snap peas, milk and some dark chocolate.

Snacks: maybe an ounce of cheese or some honey ham (depends on how I feel and how the calories work out).
  • brundell7376
    brundell7376 Posts: 70 Member
    Bunless burgers, cheese, bacon and spinach. Just switched to keto for 3 months. FML
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, homemade breakfast sammich a few hours after
    Lunch: Buffalo chicken salad
    Snack: 3 chocolate truffles
    Dinner: 2 chicken tacos with sour cream, shredded cheese, and a tomato and onion salsa

Not planning on eating any more, but if I feel like I need something else tonight it'll be a protein shake made with water.
  • mariluny
    Breakfast: oatmeal made with cashew milk, banana and peanut butter

Lunch: fried rice made with brown rice, chicken, 1 egg, red bell pepper, celery, bean sprout, mushroom and soy sauce

Dinner: clearly on an asian kick i made what we call here chinese macaroni: macaroni, ground beef, so many veggies (same as for lunch + napa cabage and onion), soy sauce, beef broth and cornstarch.

Snack: honeydew
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    edited March 2019
    Breakfast: two hard boiled eggs with unsweetened tea
    Lunch: ham & turkey on whole wheat sub roll; cup of watermelon
    Dinner: baked catfish with sauteed spinach
    Snack: special k with skim milk
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2019
    Breakfast: Whole wheat english muffin with butter, a scrambled egg, and some cheese.
    Lunch: Sweet potato cubes, bell pepper strips, and onion tossed with taco seasoning and spices, baked, then topped with spicy ranch.
    Dinner: (my kid picked dinner) A pig-in-the-blanket (hot dog wrapped in pastry and baked), french fries, ketchup, and corn.
    Snacks: 2 clementines, some white cheddar popcorn.
    Drinks: 2 cups of coffee with cashew milk, creamer, and sweet & low
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Everything bagel with spicy hummus

Lunch: Harissa-spiced oats with vegetables, baked tofu, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Cardamom granola with almond milk, protein brownie
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Today is a meatless day so:

Breakfast: Black Coffee
    Lunch: Huge Salad, yogurt with blueberries, tomato trinity and guac eggwhite fritta, seaweed, and Hambeen 15 bean soup without the soup.
    Dinner: Not sure, maybe a bowl of popcorn.

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Post Workout: 2 scoops Quest Salted Carmel Protein w/ 2 scoops Quest Coconut Oil Powder

Right Now: Coffee w/ Heavy Cream

Lunch: 4 whole eggs scrambled and cooked in grass fed butter. Topped with 1.5oz shredded cheese and 75g avocado. 3 Jones chicken breakfast sausages and a serving (28g) macadamia nuts.

Dinner: 2 whole eggs cooked in grass fed butter & 6oz smoked pulled pork. If still hungry, may have a cookies n cream Questbar or some Cheddar Moon Cheese.