Daily Battle With The Scale

Alright y'all, this is gonna be super hard for me!! My whole life, my weight has effected me. My friends and family were my worst critics "chunkapunk" and "fat girl" were the names they gave me. Of course they didn't mean to hurt me, but it did. When I met my now husband I was 256lbs within a year of his positive love I had lost 100lbs. Had a baby gained it all back plus 25lbs!! Lost it within a year!!! Kept it off for 3 years oh yeah!! Then had another baby!! 263 when she was born!! Took me 6 years to get to 205. Last summer I turned up the heat and lost 35!! Gained 9 back... currently 177.2!! I cringe Everytime I step on the scale. So to help my anxiety and insecurities I am gonna post a pic of the scale everyday whether I like what it says or not!!! I know that we all fluctuate 5-10lbs daily.....but I need to get over this insecurity!!! I believe this will help!!! Feel free to post pics of your daily weigh in as well!! We can embark on an inner and outer journey together!!! πŸ’
Β«1345678

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Yesterday I did a lot of muscle building yoga and calisthenics!! Plus I ate some salty popcorn hahaha feeling the bloat today! Still feel great though!! Cardio this morning!!!! Ready to sweat out the salt!!! Here we go y'all!!! Still no Aunt Flo.....I'm late!!!! Haven't been late in over a year!!! WEIRD!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Oops here is the pic for above post

umqx6pctrrym.jpg
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Have you thought about planning meals, taking body measurements and not stepping on the scale so often? The tape shows fewer routine fluctuations and gives you something +ve to focus on. Meal planning and then sticking to the plan should ensure that you remain within deficit and exercise will help general feelings of well being. If the scale increases stress levels don't use it ;)
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Looks to me like you are about to 'Win' very inspirational.
  • laceygaywilson
    Yesterday was nuts!! 8.3 total hours of hard core cleaning with one 20 min break!! I drank 23 cups of water!!!! I only snacked till I got off work .....forgot my foooooooood!! So last night we ate Whataburger!!! Damn nice treat after a hard day!!! I couldn't eat it all!! So glad too hahaha today will be an easy cleaning day so gonna get some bike time in this afternoon!! Yoga and calisthenics this morning!!! 10 cups of water minimum!! Here we go!!

h15gdt4q3hgw.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Ok ok ok sooooo been dreading Aunt Flo!!! I always crave sugar and salt!!! Last night I held firm!!! Resisted temptation!! Oh and I was tempted cause I bought candycandy candy yesterday when I went to get groceries!!!!! Oh I really stretch myself!!! So glad it's FRIYAH!!! FINALLY!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    oif7d5s0m8p9.jpg
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    4kwyr8owoyp2.png

this is my FITBIT trend graph - the only line I care about is the dark blue one
  • laceygaywilson
    That's pretty cool I don't have that!!! I am super excited to over come this stage in my weight loss/mental reboot!! The fact that I own a scale HUGE!! Before y'all don't laugh used to go to Walmart and force myself to get on the scale....just testing it hahaha I wouldn't even look had to take a friend or ask a passer by to read it!! Lost lots of weight that way....but the anxiety was nuts!!! Now I feel like a million bucks!!! Even starting my period didn't rock the boat!!! Love love love this new feeling!! I'm gonna have the best me ever!!! Make my younger self say DAMN!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Enjoyed a rest day yesterday!!! Today yoga bike and calisthenics!!!! Oh yeah!!! bjgoz3atsr68.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    The weather can kiss my *kitten* today!! I want to ride my bike!!!! I will do my yoga and calisthenics!!! It's my office day!! I'm excited to see the scale today!!! I'm literally excited now to see it!!! Not scared or anxious!!! I don't care when I go up a lbs cause look it's gone!! Hehe I'm winning this battle!! Do what it takes for YOU Y'ALL!!!! NO ONE IS EXACTLY LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!! LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL!!! πŸ’πŸ’ͺπŸ’awbzqav1uoe0.jpg