Built bars

2»

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Tra la la....today's my "birthday" and I haven't received my built bucks yet...tra la la
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Tra la la....today's my "birthday" and I haven't received my built bucks yet...tra la la

I logged in on my birthday and they were there. If not, just quickly chat them and they give you immediately :smile:
  • glassyo
    edited March 2019

I logged in on my birthday and they were there. If not, just quickly chat them and they give you immediately :smile:

Ugh, nevermind. It said let them know a month in advance and I only added a week.

I already accidentally redeemed the $5 off coupon. I wonder if that'll stay good another month.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Ugh, nevermind. It said let them know a month in advance and I only added a week.

Still if you message them they will add right away, lol.
  • glassyo
    edited March 2019

Still if you message them they will add right away, lol.

All is good. Yay! I emailed (cuz I'm working in between playing) and they were quick to get back to me and credit the birthday points.

These better be good! :)

Now, if only I could get free samples of the 110 calorie Detour bars. I tried but they didn't even answer my email but, of course, I'm getting the discount emails from them now. :)

Edited because I'm rude.

Thanks for the tips, @Noreenmarie1234!