Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    If you are bringing bunches of baggage to the party, park it out on the street before entering.

Looking for fun folks. No age limit or obligations. Weird, kooky and a tad crazy are good attributes.

Not my first rodeo, been on MFP since about 2010 with different accounts. Also ended up getting into a little trouble and had to lay low for a bit and created a new account.

Not looking for motivation or motivating others. Not looking for accountability. I use MFP to track calories. Interacting on your feeds or you interacting on mine is optional.

Use MFP to mostly for entertainment in the forums. If you are like minded, shoot me an invite and I may accept, then again maybe not (based on what our interactions have been or what your profile is about). If I see we might be a 'good' fit, I may shoot you an invite.
  • LinaLifts2019
    LinaLifts2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello ^^ Looking for new friends to support me through my journey! I have a long way to go but hope to get there by the end of this year. :smiley:
  • StellaNova72
    StellaNova72 Posts: 16 Member
    Anyone who would like to add me. I have also been very active and motivated.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Always!
  • tjjm1850
    tjjm1850 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey, everyone. Just started about a week ago. So far so good, but it is hard (especially at 62.... stuck in our ways). Looking for friends....
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Same! Always looking for friends
  • ntrdfit
    ntrdfit Posts: 2 Member
    Just joined the MFP community and looking for friends. Feel free to send me a FR! Best wishes on your journies :smile:
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning peeps! Feel free to add me!
  • jsingh626
    jsingh626 Posts: 1 Member
    Morning guys
    Feel free to add me. Just starting out again! We got this
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Always looking for inspiration and food ideas. Feel free to add.... I've no idea how to do it!
  • pixibombz
    pixibombz Posts: 110 Member
    Feel free to add me😀
  • Justinrw86
    Justinrw86 Posts: 21 Member
    Welcome to add me as well
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Friend Requests gladly accepted!
  • Nyssatpeake
    Nyssatpeake Posts: 1 Member
    I am looking for friends :) feel free to add me!
  • MaxInChicago
    MaxInChicago Posts: 59 Member
    I've found that supporting each other is very helpful. Feel free to add me.
  • Ddub2020
    Ddub2020 Posts: 16 Member
    I joined because I need to lose weight for my health and need and want people to go through the weight loss with me. I am also becoming a pretty good cook. :)
  • wrenchell
    wrenchell Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for friends.
  • bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    I'm dedicated to sticking on this fitness journey this time around. Some motivational friends would definitely help out. Send me a FR if you would like!
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    I just completed 2 weeks
    This was enjoyable, discussions from various groups provide you lot of information
    Feel free to add me
    Thanks
  • sazhol
    sazhol Posts: 28 Member
    Looking for new MFP friends
    Feel free to add me ........