Who wants to slim down for the summer with me? let's motivate each other

Replies

• Svt03cbra
    Svt03cbra Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in too. 🤙
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Angie_AK wrote: »

just reading this last part motivated me! I've been considering working out in the early morning cause the gym doesn't turn up the AC high enough in the afternoon (not enough people I guess) and it gets really hot

Do it! Feels great to tick being healthy off so early in the day and also helps motivate (me at least) to stay on track with food as I don't want to undo the hard work!

• _Mina_A
    _Mina_A Posts: 12 Member
    I'm so down! Want to lose 30 stubborn pounds, it's time for a change 😪
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    I'm in. Currently going through a very difficult time/transition in my life and I need to get some control of something and my health and fitness is my first priority. Will go a long way to improve every aspect of my life.
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    i'm in, got 30lbs that needs to go
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I'm in :) please add me if you want to be friends!
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    I’m in if I’m not to late!! Add me 😁
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose another 20ish lbs by summer. I've already lost 25lbs since the new year. I'm a daily food logger and very motivated. Best of luck!! We got this!
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    I am with you all.......I did not IF this winter and gained 6 pounds. Geez. Guess I gotta' wrap my head around doing it all of the time. Yikes. lol.
  • lisa2368
    lisa2368 Posts: 11 Member
    I would love the extra support and motivation!! Trying to CONSISTENTLY track calories, get 10,000 steps a day, and eat less sugar/processed foods and try to stick to a meal plan with no junk! Currently 174, want to get down to 154 by July 4 -- I am going on a yoga retreat July 5, which will be my reward! That means I'll have to lose about 1.5 pounds a week --eek!! How do I keep up with this group? I haven't quite figured that out yet. Can you set notifications to see when someone posts? Thanks!
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    What’s everyone doing to lose before summer besides monitoring your and logging foods. For me it 4-5 days of strength training and cardio every day. I can say that second cardio session is really helping.
  • kilobykilo
    lisa2368 wrote: »
    I would love the extra support and motivation!! Trying to CONSISTENTLY track calories, get 10,000 steps a day, and eat less sugar/processed foods and try to stick to a meal plan with no junk! Currently 174, want to get down to 154 by July 4 -- I am going on a yoga retreat July 5, which will be my reward! That means I'll have to lose about 1.5 pounds a week --eek!! How do I keep up with this group? I haven't quite figured that out yet. Can you set notifications to see when someone posts? Thanks!

You can star the post, on the app this is done at the top of the page to the right when in the chat itself. On computer Not sure as I don't log in that way.

Greatvreward by the way!
  • kilobykilo
    What’s everyone doing to lose before summer besides monitoring your and logging foods. For me it 4-5 days of strength training and cardio every day. I can say that second cardio session is really helping.

Couch to 5k for me (hopefully 10k eventually!)
    Also need to add back some strength training, but right now I'm so busy fitting in jogging is good enough......!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Add me! I am hoping for 30lbs off by July, 1st. I am currently 202lbs :-) !
  • Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    @lisa2368 You can bookmark this thread by clicking on the star and you'll be able to come back as often as you want. We're just posting here with our successes, setbacks, and support. You can add me if you'd like, my diary is open. That goes for anyone else on this thread!
  • pking9254
    pking9254 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm on the treadmill 6 days a week for 30 minutes. A little slow going only on number 2 speed. I weigh 165 and would like to see 135 again. The weight I was before I had my daughter who is 24 now.
  • PoppyGrl
    PoppyGrl Posts: 2 Member
    I'm In! I can use the support. I started about 3 weeks ago. I gave up sugar (refined) for lent and have lost 6 lbs so far. Still about 26 lbs more to go.
  • Yehaw37
    Yehaw37 Posts: 8 Member
    Count me in
  • kilobykilo
    Haven't had the best of weeks this week, hoping after a planned night out tonight I can have a totally on plan day tomorrow to see a loss on Monday!