Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Kappuccino_Drinker
    Kappuccino_Drinker Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Chanser
    Chanser Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone! I used Fitness Pal and lost 66 pounds, kept it off for over a year until I hurt my neck and had a baby. Now Im back to lose it all again and keep it off for good! I need friends to encourage me, celebrate every pound lost with me and let me know Im not alone in this fight! I also have a FB group for lifestyle change, but no one there really comments. Please feel free to add me, I am a regular user and will motivate, encourage and support you through this journey.
  • TracyInTheMiddle
    TracyInTheMiddle Posts: 4 Member
    Brand New! Love to have some support
  • Annabelx1985
    Annabelx1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Add me please I could do with more friends
  • texasgal_kats
    texasgal_kats Posts: 3 Member
    Love to have more friends! Teamwork makes the dream work! :)
  • IsabelleC33
    IsabelleC33 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m new here, so feel free to add me as a friend! I need motivation!
  • Ddub2020
    Ddub2020 Posts: 16 Member
    I need more friends. Add me I need motivation and am looking to motivate others.
  • smms0714
    smms0714 Posts: 68 Member
    Been using MFP for about a month, but only have two friends. I could use a little extra support, would love to help someone else out too. :)
  • nattysmommy2008
    nattysmommy2008 Posts: 26 Member
    This has been a helpful tool so far! Add me, I’d love to chat and check in with peeps ☀️🌼
  • PrincessWood95
    PrincessWood95 Posts: 7 Member
    Friends are always great. Feel free to add me!
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Always love to have new friends! It helps me stay motivated and I love to help motivate others. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    yes please
  • vfromw
    vfromw Posts: 6 Member
    More motivation wouldn't hurt anyone. Though im pessimistic sooo theres that. Haha good luck everyone on their journey.
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Just coming back from a long break of being healthy. Looking for friends to help kick me in the @$$ and to allow me to kick back to help each other stay motivated. Would you be my new fit friend?
  • katieseifferlein
    katieseifferlein Posts: 11 Member
    Interested in more friends and motivation. Not very active due to work schedule but I do post daily.
  • onechoiceatatime2015
    onechoiceatatime2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Anyone serious? Let's support each other and reach those goals!! Add me!
  • CWalllace94
    CWalllace94 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, everyone add me
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Add me I been struggling with staying on track. One thing I can't afford all these healthy foods but I really want to lose weight I'm pushing 230 and it's dragging me down I have never felt so tired and gross and I'm tired of making excuses!! I need friends for motivation and if you can share any simple ingredients recipes that be awesome!
  • LenkeGettingFit
    LenkeGettingFit Posts: 4 Member
    Hey, I'd need new friends for accountability :)
  • dmunger71
    dmunger71 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me!! 😁