Starting again with 60 lb to lose.

I started dieting a year ago weighing at 16 stone 10. I managed to lose 3 stone in 6 months but then the weight loss really slowed down and I lost all motivation. Christmas happened and now I have gained weight and im back up to 15 stone! Feeling a bit disheartened as it feels like I've undone all of my hard work! I am determined to restart my weight loss again. I want to get down to 11 stone so hoping to lose about 60 lbs this year! I could REALLY do with some support and friends to share this journey with! I have done it before and i know i can do it again! Please add me if you are on a similar journey :)

Replies

• blessedlatinachika
    blessedlatinachika Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 85lbs in 5 months. I'm hosting my 15year reunion. So I definitely understand. In the same boat. Good luck girl! 🤞
  • blessedlatinachika
    blessedlatinachika Posts: 4 Member
    Wow ElzaRoche I'm sorry for your loss , but I'm glad you're trying again. It's not easy. So that says a lot about your strength.
    I've struggled with weight my whole life. I was so self conscious about it that I was anorexic for a few years. I'm 5'9 but got down to 125. Needles to say I didn't look well. Then I got prego with my 1st so I was forced to wait 15 lbs which I quickly lost. After my 2nd pregnancy,my weight just shot sky high. I'm at highest. And my health is poor. 🤞for is all. 😊
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    I need to lose about 40 or 50 pounds from where I'm at right now. Send me a friend request, I log in daily.
  • keonwlsn
    keonwlsn Posts: 278 Member
    You got this just need motivation help each other and strive to maintain that goal!
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Several years ago I was at my lowest (150) and was struggling for that last 10 lbs to my goal and then I lost motivation and started slipping. Now I'm back at my highest and have 60 lbs to lose to get to goal weight instead of just 10. It's very frustrating.
  • enlightenme456
    enlightenme456 Posts: 6 Member
    I just started back this month, I’ve got at least 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Trying to drop 50 lbs myself.
  • MeganSKMA
    MeganSKMA Posts: 12 Member
    Trying to lose about 50 lbs and would love some company. Feel free to add me.
  • New_me_19
    New_me_19 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone I have 60lbs to loose, lost 42 lbs so far. Add me if you would like. I'm on here daily
  • elektrasmama
    elektrasmama Posts: 7 Member
    I am back on here again trying to lose 60lbs and would love to some extra motivation buddies. Feel free to add me!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    If you want to try a team approach the Fat2Fit challenge gives a ton of support, encouragement, sass, ideas, and fun:

The group page link is: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-f2f-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

The registration page link is: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10735430/april-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-registration-page#latest
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Trying to lose 75 pounds and make it stick this time!