5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Replies

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Bump
  • hallobailey
    hallobailey Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2019

You look so fit! What kind of workouts do you do?
  • selinasantos2016
    selinasantos2016 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m 5 7 and have lost about 60 pounds but I’m still wearing the same underwear! When did you ladies toss all your bigger panties and buy smaller ones?
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Great progress all around ladies!
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    I’m 5 7 and have lost about 60 pounds but I’m still wearing the same underwear! When did you ladies toss all your bigger panties and buy smaller ones?

Get some new ones soon haha!

I resisted and at about 50 lbs lost I ended up having underwear just fall down in my pants while walking down the street far from home and privacy.... It was a major dig to pull them up and had to get where I was going holding them up the rest of the way with one hand. Hard to be discreet but massively lumpy pants arent easy to hide either..lol!

LOL!!
  • kstarallen
    kstarallen Posts: 116 Member

Get some new ones soon haha!

I resisted and at about 50 lbs lost I ended up having underwear just fall down in my pants while walking down the street far from home and privacy.... It was a major dig to pull them up and had to get where I was going holding them up the rest of the way with one hand. Hard to be discreet but massively lumpy pants arent easy to hide either..lol!

Omg I laughed so hard you poor thing lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!