LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Awwwwwwwwwww hopefully you feel better soon love!

THIS GD TOM stuff is killin' us ALL right meow! LOL
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Thanks yall. It's like my kids get better after a week.. if that long and it takes me a month to get better.

So.. before breaking my fast... 169.4. Yay :) Now to just keep that 160something weight going until it's time to break in to the 150's.

Just bone broth for dinner. Had 2 coffee cups worth. First was beef broth and 2nd was chicken. I definitely prefer the chicken although the beef is good too. I have enough for just one more cup if I want it, but I feel good right now. It was a struggle mentally to not eat anything for dinner. I kept thinking to myself...
    "Oh just a little bite... just a little ice cream. That will be ok."
    But no.. I held strong to the goal I set and I feel good about it.
    Ready to go until tomorrow night and finally finish off the rest of the ribs lol. Yes.. we still have some left. It was 2 giant racks we bought from Sam's. :)
    Also craving some eggs too so depending on how much ribs are left, I may fix some eggs to go along with it.

Alrighty... now time to go clean out my dressers of crap I don't wear anymore. I already cleaned out all of my big fat pants that don't fit.. time to get rid of more stuff... so I can fill it all with smaller clothes... eventually ;)

• LiLee2018
    I forgot to add that I also did some exercise today. Nothing too strenuous. Some butt leg lift thing.. kickbacks maybe? And hopped on the elliptical for a little bit. Did a couple of sprints on it but kept it mostly easy going.
    I dunno what I did but my legs are feeling sore.
    I'm going to try harder to get in more exercise.
    I lost weight in my butt first and now I have some saggy sad looking buttcheeks with this extra skin flap under them lol. Need to build up some muscle to fill back out what the fat was taking up before.
  • mistymeadows2005
    GIRL PREACH! My a** was the first thing to go, and lemme tell ya - Ced was NOT happy LOLOLOL - I need to tone mine too! That's why I was "doing" the 30 day squat thing (along w an ab one because I need to tone the loose skin there) and have FAILED MISERABLY...I'm on day 3 and I've been doing it for like 13 days hahahahahhaha
  • LiLee2018
    misty- Lol.. that sounds like me whenever I try to do any kind of fitness challenge.

I lost inches overall, but definitely lost most of my weight in my legs first so now I'm stuck with these wrinkly saggy skinned chicken legs with a saggy butt attached. I NEED to do something about it and I'm really going to try my best in April to get more of a routine going for exercise.
    I just love being lazy so much. Soooooo much. lol
    Need to change that though. Get some nice thick strong thighs and butt and guns :grin:

I'm changing my weigh in days to Friday.
    So... weigh in today is...

Yay! That's a 1.2lb loss since Monday. :)

Changing my weigh in day b/c I'm not going to track calories on the weekend anymore. I'm not going to be eating junk or anything though. Still sticking to the right foods and OMAD.. just not going to worry about portion control. Maybe on Saturdays, maybe saturday and sundays.
    Figured weighing in on Mondays wouldn't be a good idea lol

Just got done with a workout. Light weights but it's better than nothing. I did start feeling numbness in my feet when doing leg extensions and numbness in my arms when doing overhead tricep curls. Guessing it's related to the cold hands, arms, and feet thing while fasting?

And yeah. I feel good today. Actually got a really good night of sleep finally and woke up feeling great today :)
    I took some progress photos and I think there's a difference from Feb when I was still in my stall. Definitely a difference from earlier this month after I had 2 cheat days and got bloated on junk food.
    Also comparing today's photos with what I looked like at the beginning. YIKES. I looked more pregnant then than I did with any of my pregnancies. Hell, I looked like I was carrying twins or more. I always said I looked 7m pregnant, but no.. I looked like I was about 13months pregnant.
    Not ready to share before and progress pics yet, but one day I will be :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Can't wait to see your pics! I'll try to see if I can hunt some down, I regret not taking more but I'm sure I have some around here somewhere LOL

I like your new plan! It sounds very similar to mine! I still log everything on the weekend I just don't care if I go over cals...there have been days when I logged over 4k cals :D:D:dizzy:

The tingling is the cold hands/feet thing, yes...it's circulation...a little hot tea usually gets the blood flowing again for me :)

Nice loss! You're right on pace with us, join the Musks!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Nice loss!!! Don't forget to put your weight into the weekly post :)

I wish I would have taken more pics along the way, I only have before and after.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Nice loss
  • LiLee2018
    Thanks yall :)

168.6 before breaking my fast. :)

Ate more pork ribs and eating more ice cream lol. You'd think I'd be sick of both, but NOPE! I'm a simple girl and I like simple food :smiley:

Change of plan though. I think Fridays & Saturdays will be my no calorie limit days. And then get back to it on Sunday. I haven't been going out to dinner with family on Friday nights b/c of my diet restrictions and I would really like to start going out again. I'll probably switch to keto that night just so my options are larger, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Also, I think I'm going to do just bone broth Sunday dinner again AND maybe monday too. I could've done just broth again today but those ribs were calling to me again :P lol

And finally... according to the app Libra... I'm no longer obese!! I am now overweight and never thought I'd be happy to be categorized as that! Rofl :lol:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on no being obese anymore👍
    You know, just change your meal plan till it suits your lifestyle. That's what I do😄
  • LiLee2018
    Lol I think Fridays and Saturdays will definitely work for my free for all calories.

I had my fill of grilled ribeye and grilled shrimp tonight. Could only actually eat about half my ribeye but I finished it all off with lots of ice cream rofl. Oh also had a couple of bites of the meaty pasta sauce I made for the kids.

3 packs of mild Italian sausage, 1 can of petite diced tomato, 1 can of tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder, salt. Brown the meat, add the tomatoes and seasoning and simmer for 30min to an hour.
    2 kids like it all but my daughter only likes the meat which is why I made the sauce so meaty and even then she only ate a few bites :neutral:

About 2 hrs before breaking my fast I weighed in at 168.6. so no loss and no gain which I'm cool with.
    Definitely doing broth tomorrow. 2 cups worth and just let everything I ate these last 2 days digest.

🙂
  • LiLee2018
    Usually weight up in the morning, but it was only 168.8 this morning. I'll call that a win!
    Depending on how much I drink, it might go up more before I break my fast, but we'll see. Just happy to finally not see a 170 weight in the morning :D Hopefully can keep that trend going until I hit the 150's!

Bone broth for dinner tonight and maybe tomorrow too. Then Tuesday will be leftovers from this weekend.. and maybe some rotisserie chicken too from Sam's that we bought yesterday.

Feeling good though! Sleep is back to being a bit spotty, but it hasn't been horrible at least. Still waiting for AF to flippin show up already.

One thing though... ever since my first bone broth fast.. I have had some very LOUD gas. They don't stink, thank goodness, but my booty trumpet has been playing its tune quite often. Maybe b/c of the soda?? /shrugs
  • LiLee2018
    AF has finally shown her ugly head today. Week long of suck.
    But surprisingly I weighed in at 168 on the dot before breaking my fast with bone broth.
    Only had one coffee cup worth bc there was some kids talent show that family wanted me to go to. It finished late and now I can't have another cup without needing to push my window until later tomorrow. Nope. I like my routine so only one cup for me I guess. Siiiiigh. And of course hubby wants his delicious chicken thighs so the whole house smells like it now. Damn him!! Lol
    I feel fine though. Want to eat but I'll be good if I don't.
  • volgirl1322
    You are doing great!!! HOping for 150 for you soon!!!
  • LiLee2018
    I hope for 150's soon too! lol I really wish I was someone that lost weight quickly, but that just doesn't seem to be the case for me. That's all fine and dandy though. I'm on my own journey and my body will lose this weight on its own schedule.
    I'll just HOPE I see the 150's sooner rather than later :)

168.4 this morning. Surprised b/c I usually gain about 3+ pounds during this time and that's only up 0.4 since yesterday. Hell, I'll take that!

The hunger last night was SO difficult. Smelling the chicken cooking was torture. Pure torture! I held strong though.
    Feeling some hunger today but overall I'm good. I normally do get pretty ravenous during this time. Not feeling that yet, but debating if I want to go another day of bone broth or just eat. Leaning towards just eating. Thankfully my eating window opens early today so... yeah.... definitely leaning towards eating lol.

And in I guess good news... I'm going to have to throw out like 90% of my underwear! Thankfully I don't wear anything fancy b/c pfft.... but still.... most of what I have is SOOOO baggy on me now. I have saggy granny diaper butt in them. Time to go get some nice properly fitting granny panties! ;) lol
  • volgirl1322
    Congrats on your loss and your body changing that is always the fun part even when the scale is stubborn and won't move --how clothes fit it is really one of those NSV that I love! Enjoy your meal :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Great loss! Love it! AND with AF in the picture!!!

Nice job babe, and welcome to April! :)
  • LiLee2018
    167.4 before breaking my fast. Woot!

Yep... I ate. I ate half a rotisserie chicken and it was disappointing lol. Overcooked and dried out. Used some chipotle hot sauce mixed with some garlic parmesan wing sauce. Might go chisel out a couple bites of ice cream just to round it all out lol. Calories are about 1200 give or take some so right on track :)

I was seriously counting down the seconds until I could eat. Lordy I hope the rest of the week isn't like this lol.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    167.4 before breaking my fast. Woot!

Yep... I ate. I ate half a rotisserie chicken and it was disappointing lol. Overcooked and dried out. Used some chipotle hot sauce mixed with some garlic parmesan wing sauce. Might go chisel out a couple bites of ice cream just to round it all out lol. Calories are about 1200 give or take some so right on track :)

I was seriously counting down the seconds until I could eat. Lordy I hope the rest of the week isn't like this lol.

LMFAO I have days like that too! A little hot tea usually does the trick :)

YUM on that concoction of a sauce! Garlic parm from BDubs though <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    When AF comes for a visit, I just feel so hungry and no matter how hard I try, I can't Omad. But, I tell myself that its ok as Omad is a lifestyle. So, if I fail today, I will start again tomorrow.