What are you eating for dinner tonight?

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    My friend gave me her air fryer and I'm going to try something in that. I did chicken the other day and it was nice! Probably more chicken and I have some bags of freezer veg to go with - plan to meal prep tomorrow.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'll be having red curry soup with lentils, cauliflower, and red pepper. Adding a walnut chocolate chip blondie for dessert.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    Last night I made Parmesan Ricotta Gnocchi https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1013318-ricotta-cheese-gnocchi - delish! Had it with spinach and chicken that my OH grilled.

He said there was too much cleanup and to get store bought next time :(

But maybe that was because I wasn't able to get to the prep dishes before he arrived in the kitchen. (He does the after dinner cleanup - I wash most of the prep dishes.)

Haven't decided about tonight, but it will be a protein, starch, and veg.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited March 2019
    lx1x wrote: »
    Possibly baked salmon and shrimps..

Plan changed.. Western omelette.

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Going out for Indian food with a friend this evening - probably chicken saag (and rice, dal, and naan) but who knows. I have around 1,000 calories left (including eating back exercise calories) which is more than enough.
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Aldi/Fusia pork potstickers with soy sauce and a lot of sriracha.
  • tlucas62
    tlucas62 Posts: 12 Member
    Grilled salmon, asparagus, small bowel of homemade oyster stew.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Roasted diced beets and sweet potatoes with venison sausage and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Made another stirfry. This time used veggie dogs instead of seitan and added some leftover canned peas
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    Smothered burritos tonight
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Pork porterhouse chops, mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheese and broccoli.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Coho salmon & Avocado 😋
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    Last night was Thai Tandoori Chicken, rice, broccoli, and naan.

Tonight my OH's brother and niece may or may not join us for dinner. If not, we'll have leftovers. If yes, pizza or Chinese.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Oh no, I'm not sure. I ran out of hot dogs. I might just have a frozen meal that I normally have for lunches since I had an extra this week due to surprise team lunch.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Fish tacos.. 2 soft corn shells, 3 fish sticks per shell, broccoli slaw for crunch and a homemade spicy mayo drizzled on them. And roasted sweet potatoes for a side dish.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Friday nights are big meals in my house. I'm having a variety of dips and salads, challah bread, a vegetarian cottage pie (seitan filling in for ground beef), roasted kohlrabi, and meringues for dessert
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Teriyaki Tuna with stir fry veggies.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    honey sweetened carrots, green beans and veggie sausage or veggie burger(which ever sounds good with onions and peppers.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    tlucas62 wrote: »
    Grilled salmon, asparagus, small bowel of homemade oyster stew.

a bowel of stew? Sounds explosive. o:):D
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    Fish tacos.. 2 soft corn shells, 3 fish sticks per shell, broccoli slaw for crunch and a homemade spicy mayo drizzled on them. And roasted sweet potatoes for a side dish.

Love fish tacos. What time should I be over? o:)