What are you eating for dinner tonight?

Replies

• kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Either Salmon Poke or something fish related that I'll make at home. Depends on how motivated I am to leave my house after my work out to get the poke...
  • smms0714
    smms0714 Posts: 68 Member
    I wish I could say something healthy and delicious, but it's fish fry Friday. It will be delicious at least. LOL
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Kielbasa, cabbage, and potatoes; leftover from last night.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Going out to my favorite local spot. I'm having the apple walnut salad with falafel. So good!!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    We had air fried keto pork schnitzels (breaded with crushed pork rinds) and sauteed asparagus. The hubby/kids also had some rice.
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Pan grilled yellowfin tuna, roasted asparagus with miso dressing and couscous.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Baked Mac n cheese, side of green beans. Sauce is almond milk, extra sharp cheddar and fat free cream cheese with onions sauted in tbsp butter. Add some seasoning and spicy mustard. Delicious!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I'm eating here. Right now I'm thinking beet salad with an add on.

http://atmomed.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/ATW-DINNER.pdf
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Burgers on the grill with roasted vegetables. Plus my de rigeur grill beer. I don't care if the temperature is going to be in the low 40s F.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I will have buttered carrots, green beans and one chicken sausage link air fried with , mushrooms,onion and peppers
  • lightenuplori
    lightenuplori Posts: 17 Member
    Grilled barbecue chicken thighs, mashed potatoes and crowder peas.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    We ate out for both breakfast and lunch today so I went simple tonight-two slices whole grains seeded bread, toasted, with light cheese spread; an orange and then 1/2 serving of Wheat Thins.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Wow, everyone's eating delicious meals! Love how you can lose weight while eating wholesome food. Today we had spaghetti bolegnase (with mince, puy lentils, onion, zuchinni, carrots, peas). No cheese for me.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    It’s still cold here, so chili made with ground turkey. One last time before next fall.
  • lightenuplori
    lightenuplori Posts: 17 Member
    Hot dogs and fries
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    Fish tacos.. 2 soft corn shells, 3 fish sticks per shell, broccoli slaw for crunch and a homemade spicy mayo drizzled on them. And roasted sweet potatoes for a side dish.

That sounds really good! I'll have to make it soon.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Tonight, chilli con carne
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Probably lettuce, no tomatoes, no dressing. I had a taco, burrito, large cinnamon roll and 2 bowls of ice cream for lunch. I haven’t checked the damage yet. I knew I should have had supper last night, even if it was very late.
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    pancakes with loads of maple syrup
  • margbarco
    margbarco Posts: 128 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Pizza and ice cream

I’m finishing a second box of cookies (not in one sitting - nibbled all afternoon and evening). It’s been an exhausting two weeks (daughter off to college out of state in her first apartment and we have a 9 week old puppy) but I’ve been eating well otherwise. I needed this mentally :))