Gained 16 lbs

March of last year I was 132 lbs. currently 148. 2018 was a rough one but I’m determined to lose the weight I’ve gained , plus a little more. Today is day 1 for me. If anyone wants to join my journey, please feel free to add me. My diary is open. 33 yrs old, 5’3, animal lover from Florida.

Replies

• Kaciecartier0702
    Kaciecartier0702 Posts: 3 Member
    Let's do this! I'm just finishing nursing and it's time to lose the baby weight!
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    I put some weight back on as well. About 15 lbs in the last 6 months UGH! Currently 166, im usually most comfortable around 150 so would like to get back to that. I've been down to 139 but find it hard to maintain.

adding you both now.
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Right there with you ladies! I weighed myself after a long diet/fitness hiatus and I've gained about 20 pounds on top of the 20 I already needed to lose. :neutral: I'll be adding you. I'm getting back to the grind, starting today!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I’m up 16.5lbs since last May. Yikes! Ready to get this extra weight off!
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    I'm getting serious about losing and getting fit...again....I have about 40 lbs to lose. I lost focus in 2018 and gained about 30 lbs so I need to lose that and then some. I'm on week 2 of a 12 week program to kick off my more focused attitude.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Hi! I was at 145.7 at the beginning of the year. I usually am around 130; however, over the last three years I let those pounds add up. I enjoy wine and was enjoying it too much. I have been eating healthy and working out and I am currently at 134.7. I would love to support each other!

Sally
  • lisalisa6537
    lisalisa6537 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    starting my weight loss today...hoping to be successful :) Not sure how to add people
  • LesNatMc
    LesNatMc Posts: 1 Member
    Similar story here! I'm 5'5" 145 pounds which is up from the 130 I was last year. I'm trying to lose it by my June wedding.
  • bronaghsavage5
    bronaghsavage5 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me please..I'm exercising nearly every day but not eating healthily. I need to lose 18lb to feel comfortable again. 😭
  • mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m 35 and 5’2” as well. Finding those last pounds to be the most stubborn!
  • suz829
    suz829 Posts: 17 Member
    Add me too! Lost 20 last year and right back to where I started:( (plus the additional 20 I needed to lose...ughhhhhh)
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Iwantahealthierme30 Posts: 293 Member
    Last March, I was 208, now I'm 229 again. Lost 25 pounds in six months using this, took a year to gain it all back. Ugh

36, 5'5.
  • WandafulWorld
    WandafulWorld Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me! Have gained at least 20 pounds since last summer and need to lose than and then some. Eating clean again, cutting out fast food and pop and back at the gym.

27, 5’11
  • Sandhya6589
    Sandhya6589 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello there!

I was meant to lose 17lb but ended up gaining an extra 22lb. Been extremely down about it. Would love to join you all in supporting and lose all those pounds. ❤️

Dont mind me adding all of you! 😁

29, 5’4