Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Unpopular opinions?!

Replies

• Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    I feel most youth are coddled and spoilt, and don’t understand the freedom of speech.

I’m so offended right now - I’ll expect a written apology before eod thanks
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,919Member Member Posts: 9,919Member Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I don't like baths. After about five minutes of soaking in a tub I am bored out of my mind. Plus how clean can one get stewing in a pool of one's own filth? And they leave the tub a scummy, soapy mess...especially if you use those scented bath bombs. If I have just (supposedly) gotten clean in my "relaxing" bath, the last thing I'd want to do immediately after is work up a sweat scrubbing the porcelain.

Now off to take my shower.

I don't think this is too unpopular, really...I know loads of people who strongly prefer showers and for similar reasons.

While I'm a major bath fan, I am seriously grossed out by any "weird" things in there (like bath bombs or oils) . I don't get hanging out in the bath reading books or watching TV for ages. I lie back in the hot water for a bit to relax my body and/or wake up, but aside from that it's all just quick hygiene, rinse off & outta there.
  • AmyC2288AmyC2288 Posts: 386Member Member Posts: 386Member Member
    alcohol is overrated. also- greek yogurt tastes like spoiled milk.
  • JohnBarthJohnBarth Posts: 584Member Member Posts: 584Member Member
    Every time I see a post saying "Need friends to motivate me," I have a flash back to the scene where Matt Damon's character is in therapy in the movie "Good Will Hunting" where he states, "Let the healing begin!"
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,003Member Member Posts: 1,003Member Member
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    Every time I see a post saying "Need friends to motivate me," I have a flash back to the scene where Matt Damon's character is in therapy in the movie "Good Will Hunting" where he states, "Let the healing begin!"

such a great movie. One of my favorites.
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    I feel most youth are coddled and spoilt, and don’t understand the freedom of speech.

Every country's laws differ when it comes to freedom of speech so it depends where they live.

On some issues, people in the U.S. have more freedom to express themselves than in Canada.

I think Western Europe and the UK have become even more restrictive than us in regards to stating controversial opinions publicly.
  • AmyC2288AmyC2288 Posts: 386Member Member Posts: 386Member Member
    anicole144 wrote: »
    Chick-Fil-A is not as good as everyone says. 👋🏻

Um, Excuse me? You watch your mouth... :open_mouth:
  • anicole144anicole144 Posts: 125Member Member Posts: 125Member Member
    Coffee is gross.
    Also, wine is just meh.

I love coffee, I can agree with the wine though.
  • anicole144anicole144 Posts: 125Member Member Posts: 125Member Member
    Long nails are gross

YES, sorry not sorry. 🤷🏼
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    anicole144 wrote: »
    Long nails are gross

YES, sorry not sorry. 🤷🏼

But in affect you are indeed sorry - so... Just not for your said opinion- I really think you should complete the statement and say sorry not sorry for thinking long nails are gross - otherwise it's I bit confusing much like the woo button and no one wants to get into that
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »

Every country's laws differ when it comes to freedom of speech so it depends where they live.

On some issues, people in the U.S. have more freedom to express themselves than in Canada.

I think Western Europe and the UK have become even more restrictive than us in regards to stating controversial opinions publicly.

So many people in the US think that "freedom of speech" means the absolute right to go wherever you want and say whatever you want without consequences. The US Constitution only protects citizens from government infringement upon free speech - in the private sector, people can tell you to shut up, fire you, or have you removed from private property for speaking your mind. Shocking, lol.

I know. We can't even tell jokes anymore.
  • admaarieadmaarie Posts: 4,241Member Member Posts: 4,241Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    admaarie wrote: »
    Steak is only good well done

bq1wddxjyg1e.jpg

Dead serious

• CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
    admaarie wrote: »
    Steak is only good well done

I agree!
    maxresdefault.jpg
    edited April 2
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    Steak is gross.
    Bacon is gross.

I don't understand why anyone would chose to eat fish on porpoise. (I know that's a pun but seriously)
  • quirozj6598quirozj6598 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Sad but true, blue as a mood sucks