Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I am disgusted by the people "woo"-ing this thread. HOW DARE YOU!

I really wanted to woo this but I gave it up for Lent.
    My understanding of the "Woo" was to mark and quantify that an individual's post had been copied and was currently being ridiculed in a private group. Is my understanding incorrect?

OMG. I wasn't aware. Which private group is doing this and do they do it to me?

Sure they do -- you can see your total number of woos here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications , but you'll need MFP Premium to find who's using your threads and in which groups.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    I am disgusted by the people "woo"-ing this thread. HOW DARE YOU!

I really wanted to woo this but I gave it up for Lent.
    My understanding of the "Woo" was to mark and quantify that an individual's post had been copied and was currently being ridiculed in a private group. Is my understanding incorrect?

OMG. I wasn't aware. Which private group is doing this and do they do it to me?

Sure they do -- you can see your total number of woos here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications , but you'll need MFP Premium to find who's using your threads and in which groups.

I know I have a wicked lot of woos. But someone declared recently that woos are positive so great! Also I didn't know Premium members got such perks. I'll have to check the limits on my credit card and go sign up!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

This explains a lot. Most notably why half of my female friends deleted me on the same day...

This also explains why so many ladies here call me "Tiny".

This made me lol
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

a worthy group
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This explains a lot. Most notably why half of my female friends deleted me on the same day...

This also explains why so many ladies here call me "Tiny".

This made me lol

75901297.jpg
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    I'm in secret group..... It's fun. We talk about people all the time and laugh about it then We woo them.
    anm1nike9zg4.gif

OMG ME TOO! I am in no less than 39 Double Secret Ultra Private Completely Exclusive You Can't Join Club groups. Of course, I will never admit to whether or not we are in any of the same groups, but *wink wink* WE know.

Blah, blah, blah. I just wanna know if I can sit with you at lunch
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I'm in secret group..... It's fun. We talk about people all the time and laugh about it then We woo them.
    anm1nike9zg4.gif

OMG ME TOO! I am in no less than 39 Double Secret Ultra Private Completely Exclusive You Can't Join Club groups. Of course, I will never admit to whether or not we are in any of the same groups, but *wink wink* WE know.

Blah, blah, blah. I just wanna know if I can sit with you at lunch

*pushes chair out with foot*

*nods*
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I will track down each and every "woo"-er. There will be NO MERCY!

xwmd7fx95fl3.png

And what will you do when you find them?

If you were part of the secret club you would already know the answer.

DUDE! Ixnay on the oupgray alkingtay.

Dude. Don't sweat it, baby. No one cares what you and I do behind closed doors.

I care.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    “Secret groups” is my middle name!

I hate signing my whole name on checks
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    “Secret groups” is my middle name!

I hate signing my whole name on checks

It's better than my middle name, "I Don't Care Just Make Up Something".