Daily Battle With The Scale

Replies

• thatjodiegirl
    thatjodiegirl Posts: 95 Member
    You and I weigh almost exactly the same with about the same fluctuations. I'm fluctuating between 169 and 171 right now.
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    That's great!!! Let's motivate each other!!! I added ya!!!

You and I weigh almost exactly the same with about the same fluctuations. I'm fluctuating between 169 and 171 right now.

• laceygaywilson
    The weather is supposed to be better today!!! After work I'm going for a bike ride!!! Got three houses to clean today!!! So at least 4 hours of work!! Home by 2 fingers crossed!!! Aunt Flo it's time for you to go home now!! Haha almost over!! yzuj9xhh4uyr.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    I am so excited!! Aunt Flo packed up and left y'all!!! This is gonna be a good week!! Ready to see some epic progress!!! Yesterday was a great day!! Worked hard then got in a bike ride and a lil late night calorie burn with my hubby!! Love those nights💝 today an easy house then I'm gonna go for 10 miles on the bike!!! Oh yeah!!!
    sem6njhgcfv2.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Yesterday I was so bad y'all!!! Well I felt like I was...really I guess the diary and scale don't lie!!! Used to I'd beat myself up after a day where I felt like that and I'd lose progress....but now I see it in a whole other light!!! Train your brain y'all!! This is more of a mental battle than anything else!!! I always thought the scale was my enemy....now she is my motivated my friend and a constant reminder I'm on my way!!! gm09rdkpgwyk.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    I know back again today WHAT??? YES YALL YESS

RAN
    CALISTHENICS
    YOGA
    WEIGHED IN AGAIN

AND

WOO WOO PARTY OVER HERE Y'ALLvt9b5ltsvewh.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Ok so yesterday I was an emotional wreck!! I did not over eat!! Stayed strong. Today I am struggling to find motivation!!! Damn I'm gonna miss her....I don't even wanna walk outside. We have 4 other dogs.....but Domino had been there since Stewart and I got together. She was by are side through it all!!!! Feels like so much more than the loss of a good dog. A chapter of my life has closed. Domino was found in my childhood neighborhood....so many ties to my dad and the past. Just feels like a lot to let go of!!! ezibwzpoldv0.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss, laceygay. ((hug))
  • laceygaywilson
    I'm so sorry for your loss, laceygay. ((hug))

Thank you it's sad....gonna miss her!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Reason to double post again today!! Aaaaahhhh

Ran
    Calisthenics
    Yoga
    Weigh in

And BOOM BABY!!!8bn9ct02q9eb.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Good morning!!! Yesterday was great!! Had steak and baked potato sauteed mushrooms and onions!! Corn on the cob and salad!! Then ooooooo watch out!! 4 Blackberry moonshine and diet Dr. Pepper!! Carbonation!!! I feel bloated a lil today!!! But I relaxed and enjoyed my evening!! Already did a bike ride this morning and yoga and calisthenics!!! Now I'm starving and ready to clean my dirty house!!! hvg2sbvdsbtr.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    ladyzherra wrote: »
    The scale can be discouraging for some and inspiring for others.

I find that when I weigh myself and lose about 5 pounds I get scared and then start gaining weight on purpose. Seeing that I am actually losing weight scares me for some reason and I will sabotage myself. So I generally do not weigh myself unless I am in a really balanced frame of mind.

Does anyone else feel afraid when they see the numbers on the scale going down?

Jenn

Yeeeeeees!! I used to get jazzed yah they went down....boom eat a million calories to celebrate!!! Hahaha our minds are so weird!!
  • laceygaywilson
    My muscles are sore!!! This rest day is gonna be amazing!!! Oh yes!! I have done so much the last few days!! Taking a lil break!! Gonna eat light today and clean....since that didn't happen yesterday!! Still gonna do a little yoga so I don't get stiff!!! Nothing hard!! Restoring my muscles so they will be ready to shred pesky fat hitching a ride!! Hahahage5qpn6arscw.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Rest day was grrrrrreeeeaaaat!!!! This morning I feel good!! Ran calisthenics yoga and weigh in!! I feel stronger!! Ran farther faster I'm excited!!!! bwygsvkzs3na.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Ooooooo y'all I'm excited I feel I'm trading muscle for fat!!! Yesterday I didn't get my morning workout!! So I went last night with the kiddos!! Felt good ....this morning!! Faster longer stronger!! My run was better feeling so good!! onl7j00jsl6j.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    1uejzqoz05nu.png
  • laceygaywilson
    j3hddljj4ctp.png

A lil backwards today!!