Who wants to slim down for the summer with me? let's motivate each other

Replies

• bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to friend me! I added most of you before this post!

We got this!
  • meggiev9
    meggiev9 Posts: 2 Member
    I am in! I am losing from my highest weight ever and am down 13 lbs but still want to lose 20 more.
  • valentina5780
    valentina5780 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey guys,

I’m trying to lose weight to get healthier and also look better. So far I’ve lost 18.2 kg or 40 lbs. I started on January 8 this year. I actually have a way to go as well. I probably need to lose another 25kg (55lbs) realistically! That’s okay though, I’ll get there. I know the second part of this journey will definitely be slower, however I’m committed now and there’s no going back.
    If anyone wants to be friends, feel free to reach out.
    Have a great weekend ☺️☺️
    Valentina
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    192.2 - Mon 11th March
    188.0 - Mon 18th March
    186.8 - Mon 25th March

186.4 - Mon 1st April
    Would have loved a bigger number this week as it's 8 days until my 'challenge' is over. But, I restricted myself too much at the beginning of the week so fell off the wagon a bit towards the end..... still posting a loss, which is wonderful! And this week I'm back on it and being realistic all week! We got this!

Goal 172
    Progress 5.8
    To go 14.4
  • keepingongoing
    keepingongoing Posts: 6 Member
    My weigh in
    March 11th 157.4 lbs
    March 18th 155.8 lbs
    March 25th 154.8 lbs
    April 1st 153.4 lbs
    Goal 147

Managed to average just over 10,000 steps a day last week, but should do more intense exercises rather than just walking, so that’s my goal for this week.

We are off to the airport on Saturday, so I’ll be missing the next 3 weigh ins....then I’ll have gained about 20 lbs 😂
  • kilobykilo
    edited April 2019
    My weigh in
    March 11th 157.4 lbs
    March 18th 155.8 lbs
    March 25th 154.8 lbs
    April 1st 153.4 lbs
    Goal 147

Managed to average just over 10,000 steps a day last week, but should do more intense exercises rather than just walking, so that’s my goal for this week.

We are off to the airport on Saturday, so I’ll be missing the next 3 weigh ins....then I’ll have gained about 20 lbs 😂

I'll be weighing in next Monday and then going off plan and away from scales until Friday 26th.... in reality I'll take that weekend off too, so I'll be wayyyyy up after that, but then it's may/june/July business!

Enjoy your trip!
  • Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    3/11 157.8
    3/18 156.6. (-1.2 lbs)
    3/25 154.8 (-1.8 lbs)
    3/31 156 (+1.2)
    Total challenge weight loss: 1.8 lbs
    Note: I've been staying in my 1200 calorie limit and intermittent fasting with an eating window of 12-8 p.m., but clearly, that's not enough. Not pleased to see this number today, though I'm feeling better overall.
    Goal weight for this challenge: 137
  • MEGG4018
    MEGG4018 Posts: 12 Member
    OK. I'm in. Today is Monday, last week I was at 136, today I am 141. Aiming for 122 by July 1st.
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    I'm in. I have had so much stress in my life lately. I do ok for a while then I skip logging and eat a bunch of junk. I would love to have some help keeping me on track.
  • MsDaisy22
    MsDaisy22 Posts: 6 Member
    I am in! 154lbs. I realistically need to lose 29lbs to be at my proper weight.! I am trying the no sugar low carb..but man is it tough! Everything has sugar in it!!! Even the stuff that doesn't have sugar in it, turns to sugar once eaten!! I know, I know..a deficit in calories no matter how you eat them will achieve the weight loss. However, I didn't get here with a calorie deficit! :) Cheers to us, on our journey to success!
  • mrschappy182
    mrschappy182 Posts: 69 Member
    I am in! I was 134, got up to 141, back to 134. Still need to lose at least 5 lbs though. Ive worked out almost every day for 3 weeks in some fashion. Im trying to just avoid over eating and figure out healthier dinners to make.
  • ellieeeekim
    ellieeeekim Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in! I just restarted my journey today. I have 3 weddings later this year and every time a wedding comes up, I start wanting to hide and cover up myself because of how I look compared to others dressed so nicely. One of the weddings is my brother's and there's going to be so many family members and friends there who won't be afraid to make comments on how I look. I have about 6 months to go before my brother's wedding.

Starting weight: 265.4
    Goal: 165
  • Angie_AK
    Angie_AK Posts: 17 Member
    I'm weighing myself tomorrow as I did not have access to my scale today, but expecting a good number. And now that I got a dress for a party in two weeks I gotta work even harder!!
  • Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    edited April 2019
    Welcome, new folks! Hope everyone had a great Monday! I'm trying to keep next Monday's weigh-in in mind this week. Less than 2 lbs in 3 weeks makes me a little grumpy lol.
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Is it ok to join? I need to lose at least 5-10 lbs of fat - most in the mid-section "sigh". Need some sort of support and I would do the same. Just came back to MFP was trying to do it alone and not succeeding very well. Add me :smiley:
    weight: 140
    goal: 130
  • lemonita12
    lemonita12 Posts: 52 Member
    Count me in.
    Current weight : 64.6 kg
    Target: 57
  • RachelM2130
    RachelM2130 Posts: 15 Member
    Can I join?
  • veggiequeen75
    veggiequeen75 Posts: 21 Member
    I'd love to join! I'm working on 30 pounds by the time I hit the beach. When I started I had 11 weeks... I'm well aware this is a lofty goal, but I'm still going for it. And besides, any load will be better than where I currently am!
  • kilobykilo
    Hi everyone! I'm struggling to stay on track this week already..... must drink more water, get more sleep