Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You have been doing awesome!!! Just continue on with your plan and you will be where you want to be in no time....WOW that pic was insane -I had no idea the weather that ya'll have there, totally amazing!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited March 2019
    @volgirl1322 - Thanks❤ Hope that I don't get into another plateau🙏

Week 36
    CW - didn't weight-in today

I am kind of puzzle and my cramps are totally killing me. I had my AFlo the other day (22 March) and it was only for a day. Then it stopped. Today, I had the worst cramps and once again, AFlo is back again. I couldn't even get up from bed. Thankfully, after taking Panadol, I am much better and was up. If not, I won't be able to work today.

I am currently doing the 59 dance and I hope and pray it will not be as long as my 60-61 dance. I am so hoping to see 58kg but I guess if I plateau again, it will be another long long dance😞😣😥

Hope that everyone is doing well this Thursday.👍
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    Here's my chart... sure hope my body will stop being as stubborn as a mule and start loosing weight. Even my tracker states that I will not reach my GW by Dec 2019😡😡😡😥😣

z4toy1onqcyq.png

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Boo for cramps. Hopefully after AF leaves you'll get a whoosh.
  • volgirl1322
    Hoping your body starts to cooperate :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    I hope this week brings you a good loss o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Darn P! It ruins everything! LOL - hopefully your body starts cooperating!
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Hormones! I hope your 59 dance is brief.
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Thanks❤ I hope for the whoosh too🙏

@volgirl1322 - Thanks❤ I too hope my body is not that stubborn.🙏

@Brendalea69 - I sure hope April will see me dancing to my 58 dance🙏

@mistymeadows2005 - I hope do too🙏

@asgentr - Me too, really looking forward to my 58 dance🙏

Week 37
    CW - didn't weight-in

It has been another adventurous day. Strong wind, hail stones and then black out. Check out the hail stones. This is a photo taken by an Aussie and posted online:

xz428d3e4wtl.png

As we always say, that's Down Under and nothing amazes us any more..😀😁😂

Still a little down...so didn't do much. Thankfully, managed to get myself well enough to work. Really got to work as I need to put food on the table for our kids. If we don't work, we will not get an income today.

Omad at around 2pm. Had some ham & egg fried rice with 3 pieces of crispy chicken nuggets. Didn't felt like eating dessert. So, ended the meal with Vietnamese Ice Coffee.

Oh gee...It a hailing again.😞😥

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys❤😀
  • LiLee2018
    Sheesh. Hope nothing was damaged from all the hail. We had a really bad hail storm years ago with golf ball size and bigger. First time ever seeing hail that big and it was scary as heck hearing it smash against the windows.
  • volgirl1322
    wow that is some crazy storms there! Hope you have a great week!
  • mistymeadows2005
    That weather is nuts!!! But Vietnamese coffee sounds SO FREAKIN GOOD right now! LOL
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Thankfully, we made sure we drove our car into our garage. Nothing damaged, thank goodness. Last year, hail stones were as big as tennis balls.😨

@volgirl1322 - Yes, we do have lots of crazy storms here.

@mistymeadows2005 - Oh yes, Vietnamese Ice coffee is the best😋

Week 37
    Did not weight in😣

Had a terrible Mon and Tue... AF really punished me this time around. What a horrible April Fools joke. I had very bad gastric pain on Mon and Tue. Hubby put his foot down and said NO OMAD and no arguments. He cooked all 3 meals and I just ate 3 small meals on Mon and today. Don't even want to see Mr Scale as it's going to be bad news. So hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for me. What a horrible way to stay my April, really...😥😡😞

Hope you guys are having a better April than me.

Really hope I can get down to 58kg by the end of April🍀

Take care❤

• volgirl1322
    Oh no, sorry what a bad way to start out April...….hopefully you will feel better today!
  • mistymeadows2005
    It'll get better babe!

Sometimes you gotta pump the brakes a little to make the most progress :)
  • LiLee2018
    Don't beat yourself up about it. Just get back to it when you're feeling up to it. You got this!
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2019
    Thank you so much for your support and your love @volgirl1322, @mistymeadows2005 & @LiLee2018 <3<3<3

Week 37
    CW : 59.9 kg :angry: :anguished:

The gastric pain didn't go away even though I had 3 meals for 2 days :( Even though I had vomiting and diarrhea, as you can see, I gained weight. :frowning: I didn't intend to weigh myself but hubby brought me to the doctor and he weighed me. Oh well...I guess I will just have to get back up onto the wagon and try try again. Also, he checked my height and he said I am 160cm.

School holidays is just around the corner.... do you guys love it or stress over it? For me, when my kids were younger, I loved it but now as they are going into their teens, it stresses me out.

So...here I am, slowly trying to get down to 58kg once again. I managed to hit 59kg on the 24 March but as you can see, my weight went up again. Sometimes, I wish my weight will just whoosh off and stay off. Wishful thinking, I know. But still, ain't going to give up and will try try again.

Today’s Date: 3 April 2019
    Todays Plan: 2 Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
    Weight Goal for the Month: 58kg (roughly 127lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 59.9kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 5 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None
    Hours slept: 6 hours or less
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1/2 -1 cup of rice (241 calories) with bone broth (100 calories) & pan-fried fish fillet (160 calories) for lunch and Milo Drink for dinner (100 calories)
    Total calories = 601 calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Am eating so that I don't get any more gastric. Going to get well first and then OMAD.

Hope that you guys are having a better Wed than me. Ain't it amazing that I am nearly going to bed now @ 10.45pm here and you guys are just getting up from bed at 6.45am? Have a beautiful Wednesday, you guys!
  • volgirl1322
    Hope you start to feel better!!!! Don't give up ---just stay strong and it will work ---it may take more time than you would like but you will get there...….Patience is not something I am good at ---so I understand your frustration!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Keep at it and you'll get to that goal! I'm sure the stomach issues are probably causing some water retention.. even with the vomiting and diarrhea.
    Feel better soon!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh the impatience struggle is REAL babe! I totally understand it - @volgirl1322 and I have had many a rant on how we HATE being patient about this thing! LOL

I was thinking the time diff thing was cracking me up before you even referenced it! Like I WISH it was Weds night! Weds are my early day and thus my least favorite my default LMAO