Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    1, 2, 4-7 ... I don't try to go after the same type, but that's what I seem to attract. All different, but the same. Maybe I need to find new places to look.
    BECAUSE I'M PICKY! I forget that I'm not the 110lb cutey I used to be (but I'm on my way to getting there again!!) and I tend to aim REAL High I guess! lol.

But 1 & 8 if I had to pick. But..... I finally have a crush which feels soooo good! I haven't found anyone attractive in like 5 years and I'm in the prime of my life!!!

I'm not even picky, but I definitely aim higher than I can achieve. I've never been the cutie... I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.

I also wonder if I lost my chance because I had dated two guys who were both very into me after college. I think they would have married me... but I wasn't quite there yet and ended things. Can't help but wonder if they were my two chances and now I'm just going to be alone forever.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    mscheftg wrote: »
    1, 2, 4-7 ... I don't try to go after the same type, but that's what I seem to attract. All different, but the same. Maybe I need to find new places to look.
    BECAUSE I'M PICKY! I forget that I'm not the 110lb cutey I used to be (but I'm on my way to getting there again!!) and I tend to aim REAL High I guess! lol.

But 1 & 8 if I had to pick. But..... I finally have a crush which feels soooo good! I haven't found anyone attractive in like 5 years and I'm in the prime of my life!!!

I'm not even picky, but I definitely aim higher than I can achieve. I've never been the cutie... I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.

I also wonder if I lost my chance because I had dated two guys who were both very into me after college. I think they would have married me... but I wasn't quite there yet and ended things. Can't help but wonder if they were my two chances and now I'm just going to be alone forever.

No. If they were right for you, you would be with them now. They were there for a time and now they are not. It is as it should be
  • ericadcruz32
    ericadcruz32 Posts: 48 Member
    mscheftg wrote: »

Oh hon! You'd end up divorced anyways. Feels too much like settling. I think you need to fun (or stumble upon) who you DO actually want and go for that. I don't really fear rejection thankfully so I'll just try until I've succeeded. I was in a great marriage but after 10 years of it, we were just no longer happy. But it took a long time to get to that point. I still love him for being such a wonderful father to our kids but just want nothing to do with him otherwise. Side note: everyone thought I wasn't good enough for HIM! hahaha.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Probably because of my compulsion to swear at dairy cows.
  • Nerdswrkout2_1978
    Nerdswrkout2_1978 Posts: 147 Member
    Chicks don’t dig me... :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I find this hard to believe.. :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

I find this hard to believe.. :)

Me too
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Because I never want to go through a divorce again. I'd rather be single forever than go through that mess.

This
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Lies! Lies and more lies!
  • wheatbaby84
    wheatbaby84 Posts: 46 Member
    All of the above and I look young....
  • Pearlbtb
    Pearlbtb Posts: 53 Member
  • pizzamyheart
    I often tap dance in lobbies with tile floors.
  • pizzamyheart
    I often will wear a cape made out of toilet paper and insist the waiter or waitress addresses me as “King Charmin”.
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    edited April 2019
    #14-Can’t keep it in my pants! #15-Can’t stay out of their pants!
  • FaabLife4
    FaabLife4 Posts: 90 Member
    Bc I'm not into BS, I like being free to walk away and not look back if I need to.
  • Pickle107
    Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
    5. I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. And wonder why guys don't find me attractive...Doing something about it now- weight loss being a component.