i'm not eating enough??

2»

Replies

• julesdechaine
    julesdechaine Posts: 138 Member
    I eat the same things over and over again. I know what I like, and what I don't.

• NightShadeMary
    NightShadeMary Posts: 16 Member
    Definitely find a calculator to see what your daily caloric intake should be, versus what you're eating. And do it on a few different calculators and get a good average. I agree with others who recommend a variety of food, and also, don't forget your healthy fats! Avocados, walnuts, butter (in moderation), fatty fish (tuna, sardines, salmon), chia, almonds, and extra virgin olive oil. Here's an article about including fat in your diet https://www.livestrong.com/article/557726-eat-fat-to-burn-fat/ and you can also google "why fat is important for weight loss". You've got this!
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    The answer is ice cream.

I think i'll have some tonight :D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    The answer is ice cream.

i'm sorry, that is incorrect...

peanut butter is the answer :laugh:
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    The answer is ice cream.

i'm sorry, that is incorrect...

peanut butter is the answer :laugh:

Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. Best of every world.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Don’t limit yourself on what you can eat. If you wanna eat clean and healthy work your way into it so you’re not bingeing or falling off the wagon.

Limiting your diet to chicken, broccoli, rice, and fruit isn't especially healthy. Nothing unhealthy about, for example, fish, asparagus, barley, and nuts.

and there is nothing unhealthy about fruit, chicken and broccoli either...not sure where you get that it isn't "especially healthy"
    Don’t limit yourself on what you can eat. If you wanna eat clean and healthy work your way into it so you’re not bingeing or falling off the wagon.

Limiting your diet to chicken, broccoli, rice, and fruit isn't especially healthy. Nothing unhealthy about, for example, fish, asparagus, barley, and nuts.

Yeah you need more in your diet, you’ll eventually get tired of the same diet and regress.

why do they need more? I eat the same 2 breakfast everyday and eat a lot of chicken...I never get tired of chicken...

and why would you regress??? even if you change chicken for fish or beef as long as you are in a calorie deficit or maintenance there is no regression....
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    SezxyStef wrote: »

and there is nothing unhealthy about fruit, chicken and broccoli either...not sure where you get that it isn't "especially healthy"

She meant that the limiting part isn't especially healthy, not the foods themselves.

that is your interpretation not mine. If that is what she meant then perhaps that is what should have been typed out.

Within the confines of forums it is very important to say exactly what you mean and not leave anything open to interpretation.

I stand by my comment that her comment even if it means limited it isn't necessarily unhealthy....esp considering there are other foods being consumed.