Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    ME TOO!!! I'm a grits eatin' FOOL!!! LOVE EM!

I'mma get some this weekend and make 'em up!!! YAYYYYY!!!

ALSO yassssssss on the gummy bears...just be careful on the tummy because if it's sensitive it might give ya issues LOL
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yeah I remember you saying that......I will be careful for sure....it would help with the weigh in tomorrow though :)…...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah I remember you saying that......I will be careful for sure....it would help with the weigh in tomorrow though :)…...

LMFAO yeah I thought the same thing yest - didn't work so much but I DID pay for it several time throughout the night LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: April 5
    Todays Plan: Water Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 160
    Last FRIDAY WEIGHT: 168
    TODAY'S WEIGHT: 166
    Today’s Water Consumed: a LOT
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Walking at ball field
    Hours slept: 7 ish

Description/Photo of Meals:Had a couple of diet Dr. peppers, coffee, and water.....Had 1/2 bag of sf gummies.....Holy crap (more on that on my thread)
    What is it with the SF gummies??? Steph you were so right.....multiple trips to the bathroom what the what??? there isn't an ingredient that I can see that makes them like a laxative so I am so confused......Anyway there were a good snack at the ball field.....and maybe next time I won't eat 1/2 a bag...…

Loss of 2 for the week *so happy* i feel that I am back on track, the exercise has helped so much and it isn't affecting my loss. Loving the mini fast as well and think that is helping along with being more mindful of portions!!!!

Thanks for all of your <3 Can't wait to see everyone's results!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Donna, Congrats on the 2 pound loss. You are in a good place and all of your positive changes are sure to help move you along in the downward direction weight wise
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOVE IT BABE!!!! AWESOME loss!!! STELLAR!

I agree the mini fasts make a big difference and give me some mental freedom on my weekends!

Ok it's the xylitol that does it (the fake sugar part LOL) - which is why the gummies are WAY harder on my tummy than the jollies, because you get way more of it at a time in the gummies! It DOES clean you out but it's rather uncomfortable and inconvenient! LOL

I always end up eating a whole bag if I'm not just grabbing one omw to bed LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Okay yeah that is it.....I was like oh a 1/2 bag no biggie but dang......it was a long night ;) oh well it was for a good cause it made the scale event this morning better :) and i love gummies will just have to have more control next time...….I can never just eat a couple...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    That's my problem too! LOL - I'm ok with it...If I know to prep for it, it's worth it IMO LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Yep I think on my THursdays it will be my snack during my water fast.....It works with the baseball schedule, keeps me away from funnel fries, and also helps with the weigh in LOL I may just eat them earlier so I can get more sleep ----But they are sooooo good......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yep I think on my THursdays it will be my snack during my water fast.....It works with the baseball schedule, keeps me away from funnel fries, and also helps with the weigh in LOL I may just eat them earlier so I can get more sleep ----But they are sooooo good......

I agree - and SOUND f**king logic there! LOVE!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your loss, gf! :+1: I never touch gummies as I can't stop after several pieces. I will be finishing the whole bag in a zippy :lol: Cheering you on to your 150s! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: April 6
    Todays Plan: OMAD/Snack
    Last FRIDAY WEIGHT: 166
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Walking at ball field and spinning 30 minutes
    Hours slept: 8 ish

Description/Photo of Meals: Had an international meal at an event and had some perogies, salad, and a brownie. Earlier in the day had a kind bar

Today’s Date: April 7
    Todays Plan: OMAD/SNACK
    Last FRIDAY WEIGHT: 166
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning 30 minutes
    Hours slept: 8 ish

Description/Photo of Meals: Kind bar early in the day with a halo orange, for dinner made home made spaghetti and meatballs, salad with homemade greek dressing, and a piece of pecan pie.....

It was a good weekend yesterday was the larger of the two eating days but portions were still smaller than they had been in the past. Can totally tell with clothes they are looser now so I am sure the toning and building of muscles from spinning is helping in that regard.
    Would love another 2lb loss this week...…:) Back on track for OMAD this week and may do another water fast on Thursday...….
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    You are doing fantastic on the way to your goals! And your meal above sounds so good!

Best to you on OMAD this week!
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE BABE! Sounds like you got your fill for the weekend, so some fasting this week should be easy peezy! A few days of OMAD first, and you're goooooooooooood <3
  • jadepearl
    Sounds like you are doing awesome!!! Cheering your on loosing that 2lbs this week :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    AA Date: 4/8/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD/LCAL
    Friday's Weight: 166

Today’s Water Consumed: Fair
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning 30 minutes
    Hours slept: 8

Description/Photo of Meals: Dinner 1 piece wheat toast, 2 strips of bacon, 1/2 avocado, salad with honey mustard dressing, sugar free popsicle. Estimate of calories ~600.

Today was a good day, super busy at work, not that hungry for dinner but was totally craving bacon. Oh, I had a poached egg also (sorry forgot that on my AA post)…….Still low calorie. Today will be OMAD and maybe low cal as well.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sounds delishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love breakfast food, ALWAYSSSSS <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Sounds like a nice meal there! Can you send some good sleep juju, please with sugar on top? lol

Enjoy your dinner!
  • jadepearl
    Our whole family loves having breakfast during brunch and once we had it for dinner. OMG, my kids just loves having breakfast during dinner...lol
  • volgirl1322
    AA Date: 4/9/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Last Friday's Weight: 166

Today’s Water Consumed: Fair
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Slept? 7.5 hrs
    Description/Photo of Meals: Dinner
    It was free cone day at Ben/Jerry's so around 3pm I walked with some coworkers over and had a chocolate fudge brownie cone....Dinner was seaweed salad, and Nashvegas sushi (shrimp, crab, avocado, spicy aioli and bacon crumbles on top... OMG amazing...…

fivas5d5ya0o.jpg
    jwd0efj57dy1.jpg

@wsandy8512 I am really hoping you get some sleep soon that is just so horrible...…

@jadepearl we routinely do breakfast for dinner sometimes it includes pancakes too we love it.....

Tonight is a baseball game late, so not sure what my OMAD today will be. Tomorrow will be another late game and my water fast day.....

*stay healthy friends*