April 5 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Date: April 5
    Exercised?: yes a total of 1 hour and 9 minutes walking
    Calories?: yes
    Tracked?: yes
  • jgriffith4
    jgriffith4 Posts: 12 Member
    Exercise: yes, 38 minutes walking
    Calories: yes, under
    Tracked: yes
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Have a nice weekend !!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm going to pick up the challenge in May. In order for my dad to go home by the end of the month, I need to get things ready at his home and with his PT rehab. I'm going to try to not go off the rails, but too many challenges with how busy I am this month is getting kind of stressful. Fingers crossed he will be back in his home in May and I will have much more freedom and less mental stress.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.hugs to you.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    3 X’s Yes
    Yoga and under by too many calories. It’s crazy that lately I’m focusing more on eating enough calories rather than eating too many.
    UAC is really helping me be consistent.
  • dgraf123
    dgraf123 Posts: 70 Member
    4/5:
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min total body strength training with dumbbells
    Calories: No, I was over thanks to the wine ... but hey it was Friday night and I had a good time while cooking dinner for the family so it was worth it 😊🍷👍
    Tracked: Yes

Pass day: 1 / 3
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm going to pick up the challenge in May. In order for my dad to go home by the end of the month, I need to get things ready at his home and with his PT rehab. I'm going to try to not go off the rails, but too many challenges with how busy I am this month is getting kind of stressful. Fingers crossed he will be back in his home in May and I will have much more freedom and less mental stress.

@lamlam2013. Hope all does go well.

Try keep tracking using MFP even during the busy times (even if not reporting in). It makes later discovery of patterns that work for you so much easier.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    @lamlam2013, hard stuff. Look forward to seeing you back when you're ready. <3
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes X3. Exercise was 20 minutes of strength training (arm day!)