• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,248 Member
    April 5
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 50 minutes on the treadmill
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • daisies_and_kittens
    daisies_and_kittens Posts: 26 Member
    1\3 pass days. Stuff just didn't happen. Worked out but didn't log all my food in time.
  • Krogja29
    Krogja29 Posts: 28 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? no
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    CathieMW wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Another 30 minute walk during lunch. I’ve been drinking a protein shake for lunch while I work. I make mine very filling with berries and spinach.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, but it was hard to count licking the spatula a few times when I was making a cake for my daughter’s birthday. I had a decent cushion so I feel confident I estimated fairly close.

Wouldn't that be nice if MFP added a portion size like that? That would be a dream to just select small bite, big bite, little lick, long lick, etc. I can't tell you how many ".10" portion sizes I have put in. Good job on still being accountable on a birthday!
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, ran in the morning, 10 mins of yoga, cycled to and from a freind's house to let her dog out for a wee.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

I am a newbie here, this is my first month. I joined because there were too many days where I'd log 'pigging out' or 'I've got the munchies' or even skip logging dinner altogether because of too much wine! I'm hoping that having to own up to overeating will get me back on track. I used a pass day on the 2nd just because my movement that day was lower than it should have been, I have 2 birthdays/parties this month to account for the other 2 pass days so I really need to get things under control if I'm to make the winners' circle.
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    As this is my first UAC I'm aiming for more success days than pass days. Due to illness the passes have it and may stay in the lead until after the Easter holidays! (2:3)

Exercise? No - resting
    In budget? No
    Everything tracked? No

Felt rubbish - Viral infection has made the asthma cough kick in with avengeance. Certain muscles groups are having a really good workout. :D
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    3 x yes for today
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Yes x 3, I biked for 20 minutes.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Planned pass #3 for Friday
    Couldn't accurately track, and barely did a 20 min walk. Wasn't an active vacation day, more about lounging.
  • htebyoj
    htebyoj Posts: 43 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!

• L010
    L010 Posts: 139 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes. Kickboxing for 40 minutes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    4/5
    Exercised: 76 mins, better intensity than earlier in week!
    Calories: under 65
    Tracked: every bit

Doing some number crunching on my data this AM to determine trends in calories exercise. Up 0.12 lbs in 96 days. 4.4 calories per day extra. But my data says I would have lost 3.4 lbs. so I’m undercounting food or my watch is overcounting calories burned or a combo by 125 calories a day.

I’m guessing it’s hidden fats when I eat out.
    Thinking of adding 200 calories each time I eat out. See if that rights the data. :)
  • MichaelWWoods
    MichaelWWoods Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2019
    Exercise - No
    Count Cals - Yes, until late afternoon when I had a few beers with co workers after tough presentation. Went downhill from there!!!
    Under cals. -No overate

Pass Day1 - Started 4/2, so miss
    Pass Day2 - missed bc learning how to do this
    Pass Day 3 - This day, 4/5

I am looking to increase my # of MFP “Friends”, so would welcome invites from folks who participate in this community group.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Yes to all
    Need to be accountable that is why I am here
    I got the exercise but the food is where I fault
    Thanks everyone
  • Cayenne9988
    Cayenne9988 Posts: 6 Member
    April 5th. Triple no. I had a bit of a crisis at the end of the day and went off the rails.

Pass day 1/3
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    I'm aiming for more success days than pass days. (3:3)

Exercise? 60 mins walking
    In budget? yes
    Everything tracked? yes
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    April 4

Pass 3

3/3 passes used

I am not giving up!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm going to pick up the challenge in May. In order for my dad to go home by the end of the month, I need to get things ready at his home and with his PT rehab. I'm going to try to not go off the rails, but too many challenges with how busy I am this month is getting kind of stressful. Fingers crossed he will be back in his home in May and I will have much more freedom and less mental stress.

Best wishes for a smooth transition. We look forward to seeing you back next month.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    4/5
    1 Pass day

Exercise? Yes, beautiful day outside. 2 good 15 minute walks outside.
    Calories? Fairly certain. But did my first fast entry. I believe I was well under though.
    Tracked? Not sure how to answer this. I tracked everything until my wine at home party in the evening. A dozen women here drinking wine!!! I did some minor grazing but a lit of sipping. Felt it today... but I'm going to say yes....if the fast track entry counts??
  • bridgettesaunders7
    bridgettesaunders7 Posts: 10 Member
    Exercised: Yes- backpacking trip with my daughter, got rained on and pretty exhausted but it was beautiful. Great day, ate a lot of calories but needed them.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes