New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Dunkin’s Blueberry crisp legit latte is indeed pretty legit, but 7-11’s blueberry coffee is still better :x but I’m glad it actually tastes like blueberries! Just a bit too tart for my liking, which surprised me, I thought it would be overly sweet, not tart!
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg

This is very interesting to me. I've never heard of Blueberry flavor coffee. There's no 7-11's near me, but there's Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually like their coffee's, but this I'm going to need to try.

I love blueberry coffee. I like the dunkin brand. b0o318ddfw3x.png
    And this brand. aph51rcs9y3o.png

OMG @hgycta 😘😃THANK YOU!!! What a surprise!!! I was so excited to try the gummies. Very generous serving size for the calories. I really liked them. As a kid I loved sour gummies, and these brought me back. My favorite were the sour ones. Can't wait to try the krispy kreme coffee shot !!

co5yttjdz269.png

Wow you’re the first person I know who likes the sour gummies more than the Sweet Fish!!! ;p I’m glad you liked them though! It’s the very least I could do after all the things you’ve had sent to me!!! :)
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    p2ewvs3xzd7y.jpeg Made with cauliflower bread

where did you find these? I've got my eye out for them but haven't found them.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Dunkin’s Blueberry crisp legit latte is indeed pretty legit, but 7-11’s blueberry coffee is still better :x but I’m glad it actually tastes like blueberries! Just a bit too tart for my liking, which surprised me, I thought it would be overly sweet, not tart!
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg

This is very interesting to me. I've never heard of Blueberry flavor coffee. There's no 7-11's near me, but there's Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually like their coffee's, but this I'm going to need to try.

I love blueberry coffee. I like the dunkin brand. b0o318ddfw3x.png
    And this brand. aph51rcs9y3o.png

OMG @hgycta 😘😃THANK YOU!!! What a surprise!!! I was so excited to try the gummies. Very generous serving size for the calories. I really liked them. As a kid I loved sour gummies, and these brought me back. My favorite were the sour ones. Can't wait to try the krispy kreme coffee shot !!

co5yttjdz269.png

Noreen! I like that coffee too! The other ones are just as good too. Chocolate doughnut would be my next fav!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I love the new england brand blueberry coffee- it is my favorite brand- i can buy it at Publix i our ares.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    0dv78p7q3zyu.png
    bsd3ypbozbfi.png
    hd668g4t5gti.png
    2ezian9dxu6z.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    dbsr56h8nuiq.jpeg

I just came to post this lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    o8z2mcxe719q.jpg

Haha I saw that too and was thinking boy I hope the filling tastes like that maple sugar candy
    65uvykdbd7ec.png

b8ox5hvdr23k.png Wonder if the new taco bell churro donut is any good.
  • vnb_208
    Ill never get to taste the taco bell donut apparently franchises wont be selling them which is a bummer
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2019
    Free sample of CHOCOLATE ROSE flavored powder... https://www.amazinggrass.com/glow-sample-request/

fw3hs4ycn8te.png

@vnb_208 I hate when they advertise things like this and then you look up how to get it and turns out it is only available "select" areas. Such a tease!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    dd1b3h8l3n70.jpg
    I was excited to finally find Haagen-Dazs' spirits non-dairy flavor - Amaretto black cherry almond toffee. While I love HD's regular dairy flavors, I'm always excited to try their non-dairy flavors as they are pretty unique and interesting, and come closer to ice cream than most other non-dairy ice creams.

I really liked this flavor. It has an Amaretto base, black cherry jam, and almond toffee pieces. I can't really taste any amaretto - it's more of a straight almond flavor, but I still liked it. The cherry jam worked well with the almond flavor, and I liked the crunch that the almond toffee added. Texturally, this flavor isn't as dense/creamy as some of their other non-dairy flavors. They've got coconut oil as one of their ingredients, but it's pretty far down the list so there's no coconut taste. Interestingly, sunflower oil is an ingredient and it's pretty high up on the list.

wz2ecbjeu7cb.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    dbsr56h8nuiq.jpeg

I bet that will be deadly! Whole container deadly lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Ill never get to taste the taco bell donut apparently franchises wont be selling them which is a bummer

How do you figure out which are franchises & which aren't?
  • vnb_208
    pbrjkueoqbu5.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    pbrjkueoqbu5.jpg

OMG YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW HOW THE ICE CREAM ONES ARE! Did you ever try the unicorn foam?
  • vnb_208
    pbrjkueoqbu5.jpg

OMG YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW HOW THE ICE CREAM ONES ARE! Did you ever try the unicorn foam?

I will let you know ill start with the cookie dough tomorrow and no i did not get the foam