Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1154415451547154915501973

Replies

  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,941 Member Member Posts: 8,941 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

    look at the size of that cigar

    Its tiny, downright dainty...right
    ...on second view, it looks big...pretty sure if I tried to balance that thing between my fingers it would slip
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,941 Member Member Posts: 8,941 Member
    Ok, should be in the on your mind thread, posting here 'cause of the hand pic

    Ever notice that some people can bend their knuckles (~45°) up?
    I cant, my fingers can clench, but Ive recently noticed a lot of peoples go further the opposite way
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Watching “Society”
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,941 Member Member Posts: 8,941 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ok, should be in the on your mind thread, posting here 'cause of the hand pic

    Ever notice that some people can bend their knuckles (~45°) up?
    I cant, my fingers can clench, but Ive recently noticed a lot of peoples go further the opposite way

    i can do something cooler than that

    m548jyvia3w1.gif

    Fuuuuk a duck lady!!!
    That's freaking amazing!!

    I gotta post you a gif at how unimpressive and...Neanderthal? Primitive? My hand movements are!
    I got the basic "open close"...nothing fancy

    ....but I do have a secret weapon when it comes to an arm wrestle

    ...curious!?!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,601 Member Member Posts: 6,601 Member
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Member Posts: 3,054 Member Member Posts: 3,054 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif

    Hey cool!, is hes name Tank?

    (Has a tongue issue too)
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif

    Is this in the wild or at a park or something? Pretty cool!
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif

    Hey cool!, is hes name Tank?

    (Has a tongue issue too)

    What are you implying?
    :p
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    I got rained on today on the way home but I got two gifs on my solo Sunday ride today. Since my friends are being a buncha lameasses and don't wanna ride with me 🤣🤣🤣

    h4s49c93gxif.gif

    o6ea736ot2lq.gif

    Looks like you had fun. How warm is it there? :)
  • bannock_and_bicepsbannock_and_biceps Member Posts: 82 Member Member Posts: 82 Member
    Drinking a bottle of wine and listening to Jeff Buckley.

    @th_wht_rbbt
    get over here now...
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    I got rained on today on the way home but I got two gifs on my solo Sunday ride today. Since my friends are being a buncha lameasses and don't wanna ride with me 🤣🤣🤣

    h4s49c93gxif.gif

    o6ea736ot2lq.gif

    Looks like you had fun. How warm is it there? :)

    72 but got cold quick when I got wet 😅 it was fun though! A lot riders out today

    I guess getting wet isn't always fun...😐 :D As long as you had fun, that's all that matters.
  • velvet873velvet873 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    :o
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??
  • Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Member Posts: 1,591 Member Member Posts: 1,591 Member
    Avoiding cleaning by being on here
  • velvet873velvet873 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??

    It is :o
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??

    It is :o

    Make sure you track it! Everything in moderation!
  • velvet873velvet873 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??

    It is :o

    Make sure you track it! Everything in moderation!

    Yes sir! Done. ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.