New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    dbsr56h8nuiq.jpeg

Is this out yet? Should I stop off at my local dollar store where I got lucky finding the cool whip oreo mix in? Should I chance the 625 calories for the whole container? Maybe it'll suck out loud instead of be incredibly delicious. Dammit, this *would* be perfect as frosting on the lil buff cakes! :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    On a quest for some convenient icing, I decided to try those GU Energy Gels for my Lil Buff Cake since the cashier at a run shop near my house said it reminded him of birthday cake icing.
    Well, it’s definitely a gel-like goo with an almost pudding like texture, but its transparency makes it not at all aesthetic.
    It has a slightly weird smell, but overall tastes really good! Not something I think I’ll spend $1-2 on again, nor spend 100 calories on when there’s cool whip, but it’s a decent alternative if you’re desperate for something sweet on the go.
    x1xn5tmjrq9x.jpeg
    d8tofag1cacu.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019

Is this out yet? Should I stop off at my local dollar store where I got lucky finding the cool whip oreo mix in? Should I chance the 625 calories for the whole container? Maybe it'll suck out loud instead of be incredibly delicious. Dammit, this *would* be perfect as frosting on the lil buff cakes! :)

I didn't see it at my store when I went today, but I am eager to see/hear who finds it and where! Oh it is most definitely worth it and by the looks of it I will be eating the entire container....7gyyjnuvuk4b.png They found it at Shnucks store. I don't have that by me. :/
  • glassyo

I didn't see it at my store when I went today, but I am eager to see/hear who finds it and where! Oh it is most definitely worth it and by the looks of it I will be eating the entire container....7gyyjnuvuk4b.png They found it at Shnucks store. I don't have that by me. :/

God, that looks so pretty.

And what in the heck is a Shnucks? What store is it comparable to?

Ok, so no pretty pics but I just tried a handful or 6 of the Peeps cereal. It's been a long time since I've had froot loops but it's like a more muted taste. Lightly sweet and the marshmallows are softer than the marshmallows that usually come in cereal.

If Target gets the new oreos in before easter is over, imma buy some more.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Dunkin’s Blueberry crisp legit latte is indeed pretty legit, but 7-11’s blueberry coffee is still better :x but I’m glad it actually tastes like blueberries! Just a bit too tart for my liking, which surprised me, I thought it would be overly sweet, not tart!
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg

This is very interesting to me. I've never heard of Blueberry flavor coffee. There's no 7-11's near me, but there's Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually like their coffee's, but this I'm going to need to try.

My standing DD order is a large blueberry iced coffee with milk and 3 Splendas.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I like the Clear american waters- usually found at walmart- would love to find that strawberries and cream
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I like the Clear american waters- usually found at walmart- would love to find that strawberries and cream

The srrawberries and cream is my favorite one!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    pbrjkueoqbu5.jpg

OMG YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW HOW THE ICE CREAM ONES ARE! Did you ever try the unicorn foam?

Okthe cookie dough taste just like cookie dough i love it im going to put in my shakes or mix in with ice cream it was what i expected. Ill be using the birthday cake syrup with my waffle batter this weekend
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2019
    d29urvwankb5.jpg
    I think this bar is only available in the UK, but they had one random one at this specialty food store I was at. Wow! I was impressed. It was delicious! It is such an underrated flavor. It was like a larabar in texture, but didn't have the datey taste. Lots of nice orange chocolate chips throughout. I would buy again if they had more.

They should really make more orange chocolate flavored things.
  • vnb_208
    I couldnt help myself I had to open the Caramel Fudge Waffle cone skinny syrup ! And just wow ! Seriously another hit for me in my coffee it just tasted like caramel fudge but if you taste alone or add it to yogurt you can really taste the waffle cone.
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    dbsr56h8nuiq.jpeg

I just came to post this lol

Cannot find the nutrition info on this listed ANYWHERE! Curious about calories...
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    The hazelnut spread M & M’s arrived. I bought some yesterday. They are really good! A bit smaller than peanut butter ones, kind of the same consistency though. Bigger than plain M&M’s.
    Thanks for posting about these here. I have been watching for them ever since. I think they were worth the wait.
  • glassyo
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    dbsr56h8nuiq.jpeg

Cannot find the nutrition info on this listed ANYWHERE! Curious about calories...

25 calories per serving which is usually 2 tablespoons. Look at the picture, woman! :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I couldnt help myself I had to open the Caramel Fudge Waffle cone skinny syrup ! And just wow ! Seriously another hit for me in my coffee it just tasted like caramel fudge but if you taste alone or add it to yogurt you can really taste the waffle cone.

I need to find these!! I just ordered 30 containers of the salted caramel when they had their sale so I should have. Now I have to wait to find because I’m not paying shipping!
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    dbsr56h8nuiq.jpeg

25 calories per serving which is usually 2 tablespoons. Look at the picture, woman! :p

:D Sorry I didn't have my glasses on!! Will now officially be on the lookout for this! Yum!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

I need to find these!! I just ordered 30 containers of the salted caramel when they had their sale so I should have. Now I have to wait to find because I’m not paying shipping!

Do you think Burlington would have this yet? Or do they get the near expiration ones?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    The hazelnut spread M & M’s arrived. I bought some yesterday. They are really good! A bit smaller than peanut butter ones, kind of the same consistency though. Bigger than plain M&M’s.
    Thanks for posting about these here. I have been watching for them ever since. I think they were worth the wait.

Peanut butter M&M’s are my FAVORITE, and probably the only thing I like more than Reese’s Pieces. So, you making that comparison pretty much solidified the fact that I NEED to try those hazelnut M&M’s ASAP o.o

Also, got an email from Rita’s. Looks like they’re trying to do their own version of Ben & Jerry’s core ice creams haha
    j2plkqebepj6.png
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    d24m4pcp2czc.jpg
    wuz206do3a2i.jpg

So I got the Ripple butterfinger cheesecake and OH MY GOSH it was AMAZING!! It had a thick layer of crushed butterfingers on top. (They tasted like the regular ones, so I bet they were the old formula and not the new ones yet). There was caramel swirled inside and chunks of reeses throughout the cheesecake part. It just a deliciou s mix of chocolate, sweet, rich, and peanut buttery goodness.

I could have eaten 5 slices EASY. I cannot believe the small slice I had was 930 calories.

Boyfriend was boring and got the Godiva. I tried to convince him to get a better flavor so I could try, but he loves his chocolate cheesecake. I tried a bite because I've never had chocolate cheesecake and it was just mediocre compared to mine, lol.

hckvxngevude.png

There's a place by where I live that sells exclusively cheesecake... look at these flavors lol (they also have more traditional flavors)

vamsggiyz7pb.png

"Traditional"

@pancakerunner is this Muddy Paws list of cheesecakes?!