Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    i think i might be part of a group so secret we members barely acknowledge each other’s existence which is too bad really because i bet comparing notes nudes would be *kitten* hilarious awesome.

FIFY
  • SwannySez
    edited April 2019
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

Yea, a very worthy group. Now I kinda wish I was a member of this secret

Put that request out there, @burlygirl91. The universe might just answer you.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

I'm not admitting to anything, but I was kinda surprised by how people that I thought I 'knew" were actually behaving; it might actually have been better to NOT be a member of any such group (if one did, in fact, exist)
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member

I'm not admitting to anything, but I was kinda surprised by how people that I thought I 'knew" were actually behaving; it might actually have been better to NOT be a member of any such group (if one did, in fact, exist)

how did you get into a private group for ladies to talk about guys
  • SwannySez

OMG, you knew going in that I thought you were SUPER cute. I misread the signals, ok? I mean I left when you asked me to didn't I? Man, talk about holding on...
  • SwannySez

Oh. Wow, did I misread that one...
  • NotSo_LittleRichard

Oh. Wow, did I misread that one...

or he just has insight into what is said there
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Back in the day I was in a private group where we talked about our favorite NFL teams. Sometimes we would trash talk. Ohhhhhh the scandal!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Back in the day I was in a private group where we talked about our favorite NFL teams. Sometimes we would trash talk. Ohhhhhh the scandal!

Such drama, Karen!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    caco_ethes wrote: »

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Record it
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Let me in! <3
  • caco_ethes

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Record it

I know enough not to record any fire shenanigans
  • LiftingSpirits

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Gurrrrrrl, you know you love it when I talk football to you. Tight ends and whatnot
  • caco_ethes

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

Gurrrrrrl, you know you love it when I talk football to you. Tight ends and whatnot

Anyone remember that tight end named Ennis? Its all been downhill since for me
  • LiftingSpirits

85mtu7tn7m8f.gif

You was rooting for the pats right?

I feel like you are begging me to whoop your tush
  • SwannySez
    Let me in! <3

Not by the hair of your chinny chin chin.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Ah, so I see that group has been shut-down...
    ... I wonder why
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member

Well this Uber secret group sounds like fun!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Well this Uber secret group sounds like fun!

How much is the Uber? And does the driver know how to get there?