LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    I hope everyone there starts feeling better. Your body knows what it needs.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Thanks so much everyone.

I still slept horribly last night though AND I didn't get to go to bed earlier like I wanted b/c our window unit wasn't working. Well, the fan part was, but the AC wasn't. Great.
    BUT even though last night was the worst night of sleep ever (waking up multiple times per hour every dang hour)...
    I'm not feeling as tired this morning. I'm sure it will probably hit me later today, but right now I feel ok thankfully.
    NOT exercising today since sleep was so bad again. I'll do some hamstring stretches though. I'm reaching these damn toes eventually! lol ;)

In some good news, my hubby has a whoosh! His weight has been fluctuating a good bit and he's been stuck at around 198+. Well he weighed in at 193 this morning!
    So happy for him and he was so happy too.
    AND he fit in to a size 36 pants that he hasn't been able to wear in years. AND they were actually loose.
    He started out this whole journey with me and should've been going in to size 40 pants (but stubbornly kept wearing his 38's).
    So so proud and happy for him.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Sorry on your sleep again ---that is rough....

That is awesome on the hubby super cool...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hubby wins are NICE! Mine has been losing without noticing too!

MAN I hope the sleep gets better for ya, darlings....that is ROUGHHHHHHHHHH

• LiLee2018
    Today’s Date: 4/10/19
    Today's Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 162lb
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not nearly enough
    Today’s Exercise completed: nada
    Hours slept: Pfffft
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1 80/20 hamburger patty, 4 boneless skinless marinated chicken thighs, aout 2-3tbs of kroger garlic parm wing sauce, swig of braggs ACV grape drink, 2 rows of lily's dark chocolate
    Total calories: 1286

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Eyes are heavy, but don't have that completely exhausted feeling. Thank goodness. Also dinner was very satisfying. Was afraid I'd feel like I needed to eat more again today but I'm very full and satisfied with what I ate. It was a big *kitten* hamburger patty. Like just over 9oz. Same for the chicken too.
    And just finishing it off with some chocolate. YUM.
    Kroger had the Lily's chocolate on sale (2 for 6... still expensive) s decided to buy 2. A salted caramel and dark chocolate. I like the dark chocolate much better. Tastes more 'normal' than the other one did.
    I dunno how I'm going to eat maintenance next week. That is going to be a boatload of food eating carnivore or keto. Maybe I could just aim for about 1600. I dunno. I'm sure it will be easier than I think.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Why, why did you have to mention chocolate and caramel? Why?! LOL I may have to get me some for next week, it's one of my favorite combinations :-)

I'm glad you aren't feeling completely exhausted today and best to you on your maintenance!
  • LiLee2018
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Why, why did you have to mention chocolate and caramel? Why?! LOL I may have to get me some for next week, it's one of my favorite combinations :-)

I'm glad you aren't feeling completely exhausted today and best to you on your maintenance!

Lol, if you go for the Lily's and have never had it before... there is no actual caramel in it, it's just the flavor. I didn't really like it that much. It's not bad, just not the best, especially for how much it costs.

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Sorry to hear about your sleep (hugs) Congrats to your hubby! :+1: Did someone mentioned chocolate and caramel? OMG, I love this combo and wish I have some chocolate caramel tart with sea salt....yummo!!!
  • volgirl1322
    YIKES, hate hearing about lack of sleep ---that is no fun at all. ..I agree ---love the chocolate/caramel combo especially if sea salt is added.....Yummy!
  • LiLee2018
    Good news everyone!
    Sleep was much better last night! I did get to bed a little later than I wanted and got woken up by DH coming home late and packing for his trip, but I zonked out soon after and slept pretty well! Left the central AC on all night and it kept the room nice and cool which definitely helped.

Fighting the want to eat this morning. Definitely just mental and not true hunger.

DH won't be home so I can fix myself whatever I want for dinner tonight (well.. like I do most nights lol). Steak is sounding really good right now. Might make some whipped berry cream too for a dessert.. or make myself a keto mug cake. Been craving it, but it's a lot of calories.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I love the mug cakes too, but the calories...Yikes!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    WHAT IS THIS KETO MUG CAKE! I want one >:)>:)>:)
  • LiLee2018
    WHAT IS THIS KETO MUG CAKE! I want one >:)>:)>:)

This is the one I like. I do change it though.
    https://www.ruled.me/keto-chocolate-cake-mug/

I add another tbs of monk fruit and I microwave for only about 50sec in my microwave to keep it a little gooey. I also like making this one with 2 scoops of PB powder instead of the cocoa. You have to microwave for the full 60sec usually since the PB doesn't suck up the moisture like cocoa does. I also don't bother with the whipped cream or anything.
  • volgirl1322
    WOWSER that looks good, but boy oh boy the calories it has.....YIKES...…..
  • LadyBlanks
    Oh yeah, that one is a lot of calories it would probably be best to make two cakes out of that recipe.
  • LiLee2018
    Yeah, it's definitely a lot of calories lol. You could make the batter and only cook up half of it and save the other half for another time. :)

And in gross news.... I was feeling hungry... but my 2yo toddler decided he wanted to go use the potty. Awesome right? Yeah except that he had messy poop in his pullup and got it ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    Oh look.... hunger has suddenly disappeared. Thanks so much baby boy...... :neutral:

This cold needs to go away already! Coughing has gotten a LITTLE better sometimes. I'm not coughing every second at least, but when I do cough, it's violent and makes it feel like my head is in a vice. Stay sick long enough for my kids to get sick again and pass it along to me. SIGH!
  • volgirl1322
    :p sorry on the poopy but yep that is an appetite killer for sure LOL....I remember those days...….
    Hope you get to feeling better!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I like to mix my batter up and then bake it in a mini muffin pan. I can have 8 mini muffins/cakes and can eat two and be satisfied and save the rest for another time.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm for sure doing this - I care NOT about the calories! I just hafta be careful because Ced is allergic to almonds :D:D:D

• LiLee2018
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I like to mix my batter up and then bake it in a mini muffin pan. I can have 8 mini muffins/cakes and can eat two and be satisfied and save the rest for another time.

That is a fantastic idea! Going to have to get me a mini muffin dish now :)