measuring tape, how do I love thee?

I just took my measurements and even though the scale hasn't moved, my least-favorite measurement, the one where I circle the fattest part of my waist, has dropped by an entire inch. I also saw 1/2 inch drops in natural waist (bellybutton level) and thigh. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

anybody else have a neck measurement that has never changed? I just don't think my body stores fat there:ohwell:

I was excited to share- this feels so good!

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I just took my measurements and even though the scale hasn't moved, my least-favorite measurement, the one where I circle the fattest part of my waist, has dropped by an entire inch. I also saw 1/2 inch drops in natural waist (bellybutton level) and thigh. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

anybody else have a neck measurement that has never changed? I just don't think my body stores fat there:ohwell:

I was excited to share- this feels so good!
  • Sounds like you are doing great. It is very encouraging, this is day one for me.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    welcome! You will be amazed at how the time flies- I started 12/27/08, and already I feel like a new person! I'm glad you have joined!

this helped me so much when I was new:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

I learned so much from it, and gained so much inspiration!
  • Congrats!!!! :drinker:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Yeah, my neck hasn't changed either. I wish I could measure my best friend who hangs out in pictures, DC - double chin:laugh: :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, girl that is awesome, Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!