Introduction

JoyDC7
JoyDC7 Posts: 4 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Joy and I'm 24 years old.
I've been using this app to track my macros and so far I am loving it! I've been going to the gym now for 2 months and I decided to really watch what I'm eating. I mostly do a little cardio and a lot of weight lifting. I'm working really hard on my health because I do struggle with infertility and more than anything in this world, I want to be a healthy mom. I'm always looking for new friends so dont be afraid to say hello! :)

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,040 Member
    Hello Joy.....wishing you much success and hope one day you will be a mom...Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • JoyDC7
    Thank you so much! That means a lot to me <3 I will definitely be adding you.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,040 Member
    you are very welcome :)
  • JoyDC7 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! My name is Joy and I'm 24 years old.
    I've been using this app to track my macros and so far I am loving it! I've been going to the gym now for 2 months and I decided to really watch what I'm eating. I mostly do a little cardio and a lot of weight lifting. I'm working really hard on my health because I do struggle with infertility and more than anything in this world, I want to be a healthy mom. I'm always looking for new friends so dont be afraid to say hello! :)

Welcome! Just curious...why lots of weight lifting and not much cardio? Not judging...just curious why you’re employing that approach.
  • JoyDC7
    I dont really like cardio. I do enough to get my heart pumping, my muscles warm and a good sweat on but I really like weight lifting a lot more. It makes me feel better than cardio does.
  • JoyDC7 wrote: »
    I dont really like cardio. I do enough to get my heart pumping, my muscles warm and a good sweat on but I really like weight lifting a lot more. It makes me feel better than cardio does.

Makes sense. Liking the workout you do is really important, IMO. Anyway, welcome
  • frog23jump
    frog23jump Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Joy! I’m new to this app too. I look forward to seeing your progress. I’m about to do my introduction😎. I wish you all the best!