Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    My oh My that sushi looks some kind of good
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    OMGGGGGGGGGGG I'm droolng over that sushi and seaweed salad <3 one of my favessss :love:

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    The sushi and seaweed salad were beyond scrumptious :) I think there may be a food truck tonight at baseball......I am excited :):p
  • mistymeadows2005
    The sushi and seaweed salad were beyond scrumptious :) I think there may be a food truck tonight at baseball......I am excited :):p

OMG FOOD TRUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Your food photo looks so freaking good!
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Sushi! And food trucks! OMAD life is good.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited April 2019
    I love sushi...yummo :yum: I think we just love breakfast any time...lol There's a pancake shop here that opens 24 hours https://www.pancakeparlour.com.au/
    Too bad I am not near them or I will be there most nights...lol
  • volgirl1322

AA Date: 4/10/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 160
    Last Friday's Weight: 166

Today’s Water Consumed: Pretty good
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking and 30 mins spinning
    Slept? 7 ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: Dinner
    Two steak tacos with cilantro and onion, one chicken taco and hot red salsa from the food truck at the ball field.
    A small wedding cake Kona Ice (not pictured)…… Tacos were so awesome...…...

heik221c1lvn.jpg

Very good day :) water fasting today but may have some SF gummies at the game later tonight......
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I was thinking the sugar free gummies/jolly ranchers were also calorie free but I saw some in Cracker Barrel the other day that still had a fair amount of carbs and calories.

Are the brands you eat calorie/carb free? and if so what brand is it.
  • volgirl1322
    Here are the ones I eat they aren't carb free though

0bbd0esc3ta3.jpg

uxjcr1gyacbl.jpg

• mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    That's the brand I get too - 12 packs for about $20 :) for jollies I actual spring for the Jolly Rancher brand, and for the jelly beans, I get jelly belly (they're closer to 30 for 12). They are NOT low cal or low carb, really at all, however the laxative effect means they might as well be IMO hahahah - I figure as long as I'm keeping it to 1-2 nights a week it's not hurting anything at all :)

Also those tacos looks F**KING AMAZING RIGHT NOW
  • volgirl1322
    The tacos were awesome sauce......
  • jadepearl
    Have not hear of wedding cake kona ice before. Is it a cake with ice-cream? It sounds yummy :yum:
  • volgirl1322
    AA Date: 4/11/19
    Today’s Plan: Water Fast/Gummies
    Today's weight: 164
    LOSS 2 Lbs

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking Slept? 7 ish
    Meal: Water all day, diet coke, sugar free red bull, and a 1/2 bag of sugar free gummies.

Felt kinda meh this morning and was a bit nervous to weigh but a 2lb loss was the nicest surprise EVER!!!!!!! WOOHOO
    It was a really good week and I am convinced that the spinning is also helping in terms of weight loss. Looking forward to a more relaxed weekend eating wise and being back on track next week...…
    @jadepearl the wedding cake kona ice, is like a slushy drink and I chose the wedding cake flavor it was yummy ---I'll get a pic next time I have one.....

Stay strong friends :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Great work darling!!! 2 pounds so an awesome loss!!! Mini fasts and spinning are getting you perfect results <3
  • volgirl1322
    yep I have finally found the magic it seems.....and oh those gummies too LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    4 pounds in 2 weeks, thats awesome!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Oh mercy, your meal, I want it! Well done on the 2 pound loss!!! Yippee!! :-)
  • volgirl1322
    Saturday 4.13.19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Friday's weight: 164

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning/grocery shopping
    Meal: Pizza/salad/home made chocolate pecan brownie (sorry no photo)…...Was a good day --had lots of rain/storms so our baseball was cancelled, pretty chill day other than household chores and grocery shopping

Saturday 4.14.19
    Today’s Plan: 2Mad
    Friday's weight: 164

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning
    Meal: Brunch, 80 calorie Yoplait toasted marshmallow yogurt with some blackberries and granola. Dinner chips/guac/chicken fajitas from our local Mexican Restaurant yummy...……

Weekend was good.....got the exercise in, and baseball over the weekend cancelled so it was just a relaxing weekend overall. Will make up for it this week with games almost every night this week......I was super happy with the 2lb loss last week and really really hoping it will continue this week which should put me at 160 by the EOM. Deep down I would love 159 by the EOM but I am not going to think too much about that :)

Stay strong ya'll <3
  • jadepearl
    You are doing awesome :+1: OMG, we have a Mexican restaurant 45 mins away from my home and I was thinking if I should try it as I love fajitas. Hopefully the next time we go to the bigger town, I will be able to try it :) Cheering you on for 159! <3