Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    FailingContentGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

Well this Uber secret group sounds like fun!

How much is the Uber? And does the driver know how to get there?

For this particular group, if the driver doesn't know, I'm sure that driver would be willing to stop and ask for directions.

Thumbs up. Not literally. Figuratively.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Wow. I've been on here for 15 years and never knew where these private groups were till today...damn...now wheres my invite
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Newman has it
  • isalsayourface123
    Wow. I've been on here for 15 years and never knew where these private groups were till today...damn...now wheres my invite

I thought this site was created in 08?

Ok...you called my bluff...I've been here for 1 month...and I've always known where the groups were....and I'm part of a group😔
  • isalsayourface123

Ok...you called my bluff...I've been here for 1 month...and I've always known where the groups were....and I'm part of a group😔

You suck at poker! I didnt know... I was just asking

;)

Or do I
  • isalsayourface123

You suck at poker! I didnt know... I was just asking

;)

Or do I

Ha! Nice trying to save it but its too late!

;);)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I’d like to convene a meeting to welcome new members
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Groups were fun when they started.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I dunno, my group is so secret that it's hard to even know if it still exists
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    No one ever posts in my knitting group. Course they’re all avid knitters.. 🤔
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

they are busy knitting. it takes two hands. can't type
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Sup, my knitter!

😂😂😂
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Are these still a thing? It's so quiet in here now.

I thought maybe some people got the ban hammer late yesterday.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I’ve decided my secret group isn’t really secret since everything we say in our interpretative jazz communication rituals ends up posted somewhere on mfp.
  • SwannySez
    I'm starting a new super secret and really, REALLY exclusive private group. I would have started a new thread about this because I think that it is THAT important. I would have allowed people to make their arguments for joining said group in that thread, but, alas, jail.

So, you may make your arguments here to be included in the single most exclusive and secret private group that has ever grouped privately and in secret.

Unless someone wants to start a thread entitled "Audition HERE for an invitation to Swanny's Unnamed Most Secret and Very Private Exclusive Group".
  • SwannySez
    tumblr_ley0ao3QMH1qcuseoo1_400.gif