Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jennifer123az
    Jennifer123az Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2019
    I wouldn't mind some friends on this journey... # GOLO #gardening #science #yoga #Hatha #half marathon #Mt.Whitney
  • ginamarie3420
    ginamarie3420 Posts: 2 Member
    Love this app. I just made the switch from WW to MFP. I'm looking forward to the support and motivation from the MFP community!
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Always looking for new friends!
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation! Open diary to friends ☺️
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Would love to have some more active and supportive friends on here! I’ve been here for over 3 years, open diary, active, and very supportive of all of my fitness buddies! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • petethegamermfp2019
    petethegamermfp2019 Posts: 11 Member
    always happy to make new friends. UK based, open active diary - feel free to add
  • nancytyc
    nancytyc Posts: 119 Member
    Looking for new friends. Many of my old friends just didn't stick with it. Looking for friends that are like me. I am 55 years old. I am T2 Diabetic 11 years now. Have gone off all diabetes injections and pills (except maintenance Metformin) and controlling with diet/exercise. I am currently on Ketogenic diet. I've lost and gained over my years on MFP. Life gets in the way sometimes, so that's why I need dedicated friends. I started at 327 pounds, fell to 198, and am now at 245 pounds. Goal is 165 pounds. I am a long distance truck driver (flatbed) along with my husband, so I'm away from home 3 to 4 months at a time. I prepare my meals ahead, freeze dry them, pack them in mylar bags and take them in the truck. Hubby and I are active cyclists, although we have been getting very lazy the last six months. We need constant nudging to get our exercise in. We also belong to Planet Fitness, which we can go to in almost any medium sized town in America, so we really have no excuses. Looking for friends that like to occasionally personal chat struggles and victories. I find that just having friends on the "face" of MFP isn't very helpful to me. So, in recap....anyone Keto, anyone a cyclist, anyone a gym jock, anyone a truck driver, anyone who can become a true supportive friend.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Add me
  • stephsjourney2019
    stephsjourney2019 Posts: 26 Member
    🙋🏻‍♀️
  • markindia5135
    markindia5135 Posts: 30 Member
    👍
  • healingwmark
    healingwmark Posts: 9 Member
    I need some friends!!

Anyone trying to do this with a heart condition or chronic pain? hit me up. I feel so alone. :(
    bleh.
  • lsarcher78
    lsarcher78 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y'all 🙋 new here. Looking for some friends to help me stay motivated
  • jeanettesanch
    jeanettesanch Posts: 7 Member
    Hello! I’ve been on here before but got off track , i recently started back up again and I am so motivated! Been logging for 30 days and I am 16 lbs down! (Lost a few pounds before I started logging) I would love some friends this time around to help keep me accountable! 😊😊
  • abigailreynolds1
    abigailreynolds1 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone! Always looking for more motivational friends! Add me :smile:
  • connorscm08
    connorscm08 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me! Just rejoined this app after a short hiatus. Need to be held accountable from now on lol! :)
  • lovelylosses
    lovelylosses Posts: 27 Member
    Meeee! I just joined (lost 50 pounds through better choices, now trying to lose 50 more by going balls to the wall). I'd love to chat with other women and gain inspiration / chat about food & workouts, etc.
  • smms0714
    smms0714 Posts: 68 Member
    Hi all! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm fairly active on here, and always up for new friends. :)
  • Nataliewarde334
    Nataliewarde334 Posts: 2 Member
    First Time Using This App Needs all the motivation and helpful facts about using this app as well as helpful feedback in weight loss being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yes indeed 😊
  • GoodinBadout
    GoodinBadout Posts: 8 Member
    Me