Anyone’s lost weight journey?

Hi everyone just wondering how people are losing their weight and how much in what time frame?

Replies

• kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    I'm logging what I eat to make sure I burn more than I eat and moving/exercising more. I've lost 31lbs since Jan 1st
    Sw 180lb
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Lost over 2st and now fluctuate in maintenance with a completely different body compostition and level of fitness and activity. Doesn’t stop me hating my ‘fat thighs’ though!
    There is no doubt that if you stick to it then you will lose weight via accurate logging with a calorie deficit.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Ive lost 85lbs. Currently eating 2400 calories and exercising 5 days a week
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    I've been using MFP for 4 years. Lost 80 lb in the first year, and have maintained my goal weight for 3 years so far.

Wrote about all the important things I learned in Success Stories yesterday:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10738355/4-years-using-mfp-12-months-losing-80-lb-then-3-years-keeping-it-off#latest
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Well I lost 100lbs in 9 months the first time just cutting my portions....gained it all plus a lil back with baby #1 lost it all in a year plus some!! Gained it back plus some with baby #2 265lbs when she was born. Took six years to get to 205!! Then last summer I got mad!! Lost 35lbs in 6 months!! Gained some back during the winter!! That is gone and now I want to be faster stronger and work out longer!! The number on the scale doesn't matter anymore...now it's just a tool!!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    I lost 110 pounds over around a year and a half. Gained 30 back when i began dating a feeder and i just burned out and stopped being able to say no after so long. And winter made that extra hard. looking at a 6 month plan to relose that 30. It takes time but just keep chipping away at it and eventually youll get there.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited April 2019
    I lost 40lbs over 8-9 months, been maintaining 2 years.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,553 Member
    ~110 to 115 over 1.5 to 2 years depending on when you start and stop counting and another ~10 to 15 over the next year. Been steady two and a bit years now.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    I have lost 27 pounds so far and have between 80 to 100 to go. I am doing it by calorie counting and logging my food every day.
  • brittlb07
    brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
    edited April 2019
    I’ve lost 19 since January 1st. I started at 146 and my ultimate goal is 115-120. I am only 5’4. Now that I’m in my last ten pounds, my rate has slowed down a tad. I’ve been eating about 1300 calories a day and no formal exercise.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    85 lbs so far
    logging everything i eat, 1200-1300 cals a day.
    2 years