New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    arya8 wrote: »
    I just found Talenti layers pint. We had salted caramel truffle. OMG! I cannot be trusted with this ever again. I need to find all the others. I told hubby this was the best thing I've ever had in my life! So good!

I've been working my way through all of the flavors and they're all amazing! My favorite flavor so far is the black raspberry vanilla parfait.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I just found Talenti layers pint. We had salted caramel truffle. OMG! I cannot be trusted with this ever again. I need to find all the others. I told hubby this was the best thing I've ever had in my life! So good!

I've been working my way through all of the flavors and they're all amazing! My favorite flavor so far is the black raspberry vanilla parfait.

Where do you get yours? My store only got one flavor the other day. I'm interested in the cherry chocolate one. Anything with fruit is my go to.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member

Where do you get yours? My store only got one flavor the other day. I'm interested in the cherry chocolate one. Anything with fruit is my go to.

I found the black raspberry, salted caramel, and peanut butter ones first at a Giant. The black raspberry wasn't stocked until a few weeks after the other two flavors showed up. Then, the mint one I found at a Target. The Safeway near me just stocked all of the flavors as of last week so I picked up the others there. I haven't tried the chocolate cherry one yet but will be doing so this week. It looks like it'll be really good.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Some new things from IHOP, that chicken fajita burrito looks amazing... if only it wasn’t so many calories! Would be good to cut in half though for two meals!
    tv5bc4zd1w2t.jpeg
    iv0gsys2nryu.jpeg

Also, for those who live near a Wawa, today is “Wawa Day” so be sure to stop by for your free coffee! I found out AFTER I bought myself a latte from Dunkin’ of course, but knowing me I’ll need another in an hour or two so I’ll be going back!

I cant eat ihop does anyone else get upset stomach and vomiting? Its not just me my sister has experienced the same thing at a different location. I also read some blogs where its happened to others. I sure wish i could eat some of their things.

Me and hubs get it but it's the other end! Everytime! Hubs swears it's their eggs? I dunno I still go tho sometimes :D
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    I think the brand is “So Delicious” - now diary ice creams. We’ve tried two cashew milk and one coconut milk style. Pass on the Coconut milk. The cashew milk Dark Chocolate truffle is actually VERY tasty. Its less calories than traditional diary based ice creams and tastes way better than Halo Top, etc low cal style ice creams. Highly recommend
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    This thread has gotten me hooked on Enlightened ice cream after trying out the chocolate potato chip one for y’all a few weeks ago. Since then I have had the brownie and cookie dough (highly recommended) and the movie night (also excellent), and have started on a box of the frozen hot cocoa pops (oh my).

Just wait til you try the salted caramel :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member
    wqe50y1sfpxm.jpg

I want that chocolate chip cookie but feel like it'll be way too many calories
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    fdxfv2prl1ek.jpg
    ositvuxy4reb.jpg

I made the poptart! It was pretty good! I'll probably make it again.

WOW! That looks awesome! I have to try that. I have been eating like 2-3 boxes of that sugar free jello a day lately so I have plenty of ingredients, lol! Thanks for letting us know how it came out. Did you follow the recipe exactly?

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234, I already flavor my yogurt with the white chocolate pudding mix and stevia. So today, instead of eating it all as just yogurt, I saved a little and plopped it onto the lavash bread to make a poptart. Because I was just using a small amount of my leftover yogurt, I made only 1 poptart...rather than the 3 poptarts and little rollups that he made. . Also, instead of using the frying pan like he did in the video, I used my panini maker. But I pretty much followed his recipe/idea..
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    I finally tried Archer Farms ice cream today. I dunno what's taken me so long. I think it's because Target is a twenty minute drive away, and I don't often shop there. I picked out the Mini Donut flavor. Initial impression: on first bite, I thought it was very tasty. Pleasant, bakery type cinnamon flavor with crispy bits of crust throughout--which I assume is supposed to simulate a donut? Not really getting that. It's more like plain pie crust, not graham flavored. I actually liked the crunchy bits, but the more I ate it, the more I thought it was kinda bland. Like, not bad by any means. I actually thought it tasted pretty good, and it's one of the most creamy low-calorie ice creams I've tried. I think it just needs an extra punch of cinnamon or something. Something to give it more flavor. And I think a more appropriate name for it would've been cinnamon churro instead (there's nothing donut about this lol). I'll still buy this brand again. Any flavor recommendations?

the one with bourbon something is my favorite. I can't recall the name right now.

Caramel maple bourbon pecan I think it is. I thought that flavor was amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

It's definitely a pint I cannot limit.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Found these at the dollar tree pretty yummyozabnyc5bned.jpg

Dollar tree?! I paid around $5 for a bag of these at Safeway!!!! o:

Also, IHOP released some new goodies....

If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!!

kf2lj68y3ah7.png
    qir8cckdiqs5.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    whitpauly wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Some new things from IHOP, that chicken fajita burrito looks amazing... if only it wasn’t so many calories! Would be good to cut in half though for two meals!
    tv5bc4zd1w2t.jpeg
    iv0gsys2nryu.jpeg

Also, for those who live near a Wawa, today is “Wawa Day” so be sure to stop by for your free coffee! I found out AFTER I bought myself a latte from Dunkin’ of course, but knowing me I’ll need another in an hour or two so I’ll be going back!

I cant eat ihop does anyone else get upset stomach and vomiting? Its not just me my sister has experienced the same thing at a different location. I also read some blogs where its happened to others. I sure wish i could eat some of their things.

Me and hubs get it but it's the other end! Everytime! Hubs swears it's their eggs? I dunno I still go tho sometimes :D

The worst restaurant/buffet was Ryan's. My sister named it Poop City since you basically had to use the restroom almost right after eating there. With that kind of place we think it's what they put on the salads to keep them fresher.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    fdxfv2prl1ek.jpg
    ositvuxy4reb.jpg

I made the poptart! It was pretty good! I'll probably make it again.

Looks awesome @kelly_c_77.