โœ…PW: 163lbs
    โœ…CW: 161 lbs

Another 2lbs down this week ๐Ÿ’ช

AWESOME!!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ซ
    Username: rosina89
    Week: April Week 3
    PW =92.5kg
    CW=92kg

Unfortunately I badly sprained my foot and ankle on Thursday...

A great loss for you under the circumstances ---and I hope you heal fast and feel better soon!
    Username: nbatch456
    PW = 180.5
    CW= 178

WOWEEE!! That is fantastic!!!
    CindyJNC1963

April Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 210.4
    CW: 209.8

I've been on a bit of a plateau the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this is movement in the right direction.....

๐Ÿ™Œ Broke it!! WTG CINDY!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: April week 3
    PW: 290.3
    CW: 292

Gosh, this is awful. I think TOM has something to do with it, but I'm pretty disheartened.

This happened to me last week (actually I gained much more) --- and I am feeling like it's lingering this week too. Doesn't mean you didn't work hard, cause I worked my butt off---and the water fluctuations hit us all hard some weeks. Don't be distressed over it--- just keep plugging away!!
    ๐Ÿค—
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week 3 (Monday)
    PW: 188.4
    CW: 186.8
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    I am trying to figure out how I am going to handle this coming weekend.... We will be having a major food fest for Easter, with all the family together and all the kids together... Appetizers, egg hunt, delicious big dinner, tons of desserts..... chocolate everywhere....
    It's gonna be difficult to rein in the cramming of food into the face.... I don't want to sabotage myself and and my goal, but at the same time, I want to enjoy myself and maybe not do so much calorie counting. The issue is that I am a snacker and a grazer. I won't sit down with a plate full. I will walk by and grab one or two things. But I will do that all day. I don't even remember half the times I do it, because I am running on automatic. Maybe chasing a kid, or heading to talk to someone, and I just grab a cookie or chips or fruit, or nachos, or whatever happens to be near me, on the way.

Hoping I can push for a big loss this week, and then if I overeat on the weekend, and have a small or no loss next week, it won't be too bad....

@tinak33 I think you have to remember your goals and maybe eat lighter before the events and choose ONE dessert that is worth it and eat that...I feel like you'll do better though if you think about what effect those choices will have on your goals....and maybe you cut food before then and indulge then, sort of like a re-feed day....just saying, there's options...
  • ashanna2019
    ashanna2019 Posts: 15 Member
    April 15:
    Track: Yesโœ”๏ธ
    Calories: Yes โœ”๏ธ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes โœ”๏ธ
    Comments: going to take the dog for a walk tonight. then do some extra walking when he is finished.
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    April 15th
    Track: Yes partially
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Spin class. 45 mins. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
    Last weigh in 79.6kgs
    This time 79.4kgs.
    I need to try harder. Getting my head back in the game today
    X
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: 161 oz and counting

Went off the plan and indulged in candied pecans..... cuz the boss brought them in and I made the mistake of eating one. Oooooohhhhh...... they were soooo good!!
    So I changed my lunch to something lighter, and adjusted my dinner portion.... Managed to stay under calories!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    dtp17 wrote: ยป
    Morning everyone

Apologies for not posting all week. Been doing some tough talking to myself to get myself back on track. Going to reassess my goals and get myself back into this.

Hugs to all that are or have been struggling. And thanks for all the support.

So new goals:
    Get back in the gym and back to my running club starting Monday.

Iโ€™ve had a spring clean of my kitchen cupboards and fridge and will be restocking healthy stuff today.

Will weigh in tomorrow and Iโ€™ve got a spin class booked in.

Xxx
    You got this!
    Daily Post: April 13th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 7,500 steps + 15 minutes exercise bike (3.6 miles)

I used my new treadmill for the first time today. It is a NordicTrack and came the ifit app. It was really strange following along with a personal trainer while the app controlled the treadmill. I almost fell the first time it changed speeds on me because I wasn't expecting it. :) That thing had me moving ....my heart rate was up to 120 at one point. I then did a slower walk followed by a few minutes on the bike. I didn't get my usual amount of steps in today but that was a much more intense workout.
    Wat to go. A new treadmill can take a bit to get used to, lucky you didnโ€™t hurt yourself.
    Username: walk4today
    Week: April week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 239
    CW: 242
    Not doing so well recently since I tore an arm muscle moving furniture. The pain has been very tiring. Finally saw the doctor and will begin PT next week. I've been snacking on cookies, etc just for energy. Now that the weather is better I'll be getting in more walking and get back on track.
    You got this!!
    Daily check in Friday
    Tracked? Nope... but stayed reasonable
    Calories under? Nope, out for a family reunion :)
    Carbs under? Ate ketogenic foods but didn't count so likely over.
    Intermittent Fast? Not today
    Exercise? Went out dancing :)
    Water? 12+ cups
    Sleep? 7 hours

Daily check in Saturday
    Tracked? No
    Calories under? Maybe...
    Carbs under? Maybe...
    Intermittent Fast? Back to it on Monday
    Exercise? Recovery day hehe
    Water? 8+ cups
    Sleep? 8 hours

Daily check in Sunday
    Tracked? Nope but pre logging for tomorrow.
    Calories under? Yes despite not logging I know I'm under.
    Carbs under? Yup
    Intermittent Fast? Starts tonight at 6:30
    Exercise? Elliptical later on
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 10 hours!!

Happy Sunday! Tonight I'll be meal prepping for the week and loosley pre-logging the next few days. It has worked so well for me the last couple weeks that I'll definitely keep going this way.

I'm bummed that my weight didn't change but I'm feeling better in my body and clothing. I have to remind myself that the scale is only ONE way to measure success.

Have a great week everybody!

Yes the scale is only 1 measure for success.
  • vicky2767
    โœ…Weekly weigh-in

โœ…Username: o0kody0o
    โœ…Week: April Week 3
    โœ…PW: 163lbs
    โœ…CW: 161 lbs

Another 2lbs down this week ๐Ÿ’ช Almost into the 150s. I seem to be consistently losing 2lbs every week which Iโ€™m happy with. 23lbs down, 14lbs to go...I CAN do this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ซ
    Nice loss
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: April week 3
    PW: 290.3
    CW: 292

Gosh, this is awful. I think TOM has something to do with it, but I'm pretty disheartened.
    Donโ€™t be so hard on yourself. It happens to all of us. Just refocus. And be kind to yourself. Hugs.
    Username: rosina89
    PW =92.5kg
    CW=92kg

Unfortunately I badly sprained my foot and ankle on Thursday whilst dancing away at a wedding. This is prohibiting the amount of exercise I can do which is frustrating as I am on a walking holiday in Wales.

So instead I'm being really careful with my eating hopefully it will be a better weight loss next week.
    Feel better. Nice loss
    Username: nbatch456
    PW = 180.5
    CW= 178
    CindyJNC1963

April Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 210.4
    CW: 209.8

I've been on a bit of a plateau the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this is movement in the right direction.

I've been working on a major software project for the last few weeks. Phase 1 "go live" date was today with a tough group to please. I worked all weekend checking all the details and making sure everything was a go. I expected today to be a madhouse with questions, etc. Not a peep.......so far. I can't believe it. My nerves are much more settled today than they were yesterday.
    Nice losses.
    I am trying to figure out how I am going to handle this coming weekend.... We will be having a major food fest for Easter, with all the family together and all the kids together... Appetizers, egg hunt, delicious big dinner, tons of desserts..... chocolate everywhere....
    It's gonna be difficult to rein in the cramming of food into the face.... I don't want to sabotage myself and and my goal, but at the same time, I want to enjoy myself and maybe not do so much calorie counting. The issue is that I am a snacker and a grazer. I won't sit down with a plate full. I will walk by and grab one or two things. But I will do that all day. I don't even remember half the times I do it, because I am running on automatic. Maybe chasing a kid, or heading to talk to someone, and I just grab a cookie or chips or fruit, or nachos, or whatever happens to be near me, on the way.

Hoping I can push for a big loss this week, and then if I overeat on the weekend, and have a small or no loss next week, it won't be too bad....
    It can be so hard on days like these. I usually give up chocolate for lent (this year I did not) and Easter comes and I eat all the chocolate I want. Lol. But you got this.
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week 3 (Monday)
    PW: 188.4
    CW: 186.8

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Daily Post: Monday, April 15th
    Username: SLIMn2016

โœ… Track: Yes
    โœ… Calories: Yes, under
    โœ… Exercise: Yes, 20 min. Elliptical, 30 min. Strength Training Class, 30 min. CXworks Core Class, 40 min. Arc Training HIIT, 50 min. Treadmill, 12 min. Stair Mill
    โœ… Water: 219.6 oz.
    โœ… Steps: 16,664 / 8.68miles

Dinner tonight was a shrimp stir fry with riced cauliflower
    ๐Ÿ˜‹

vepdogbxam6y.jpg
    That looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: 161 oz and counting

Went off the plan and indulged in candied pecans..... cuz the boss brought them in and I made the mistake of eating one. Oooooohhhhh...... they were soooo good!!
    So I changed my lunch to something lighter, and adjusted my dinner portion.... Managed to stay under calories!

Excellent job readjusting
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Mon April 15
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Daily Post: Monday, April 15th
    Username: SLIMn2016

โœ… Track: Yes
    โœ… Calories: Yes, under
    โœ… Exercise: Yes, 20 min. Elliptical, 30 min. Strength Training Class, 30 min. CXworks Core Class, 40 min. Arc Training HIIT, 50 min. Treadmill, 12 min. Stair Mill
    โœ… Water: 219.6 oz.
    โœ… Steps: 16,664 / 8.68miles

Dinner tonight was a shrimp stir fry with riced cauliflower
    ๐Ÿ˜‹

vepdogbxam6y.jpg

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Iโ€™m not a fan of shrimp but this looks soooo good and I would definitely eat it! ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ˜‹

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    @tinak33 Great job adjusting your day to meet the unplanned treat!

@SLIMn2016 That looks delicious!! Great day!!

@dtp17 Great job working your way back to the plan!! It's hard to do sometimes when you feel like everything is veering off course!!

@ameirose Great day!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    ๐Ÿ”†Daily Post: Monday 15 April

๐Ÿ”†Track: Yup
    ๐Ÿ”†Calories: Under
    ๐Ÿ”†Exercise: Walking
    ๐Ÿ”†Comments: My appetite wasnโ€™t that good today for some reason so I was quite a bit under my calories ๐Ÿ˜ž I was feeling a bit stressed with things today so that probably played a part. I done my food shop today and I plan on making my own coronation chicken salad wraps for lunch tomorrow. Iโ€™ve never made them before, so hopefully they turn out good ๐Ÿคž
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    1st - @River_Goddess. - 2.99% & NUMBER ONE OVERALL TOO!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ
    2nd - @hippienana. - 1.76%
    3rd - @Gadgetgirl259.

๐ŸŽŠCONGRATS!!! ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks!!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Username River_Goddess
    Daily check in Monday
    Tracked? Yep
    Calories under? Yup
    Carbs under? Yes, on track :)
    Intermittent Fast? 17.5 hrs
    Exercise? 1 hr bootcamp
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 7.5 hours
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Daily Post ( Sunday and Monday 14th and 15th)
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Did house work and laundry both days.
    Still eating Keto and really loving it. Joined a Keto group where the leader of the group has lost 100 lbs doing Keto and really helps you understand how to eat and track you macros. It is so easy once you know what you're doing. It is my new way of eating (WOE). I have lost 11 pounds so far jut since Feb 7th.
This discussion has been closed.