Looking for beef or fish recipes

jcoleman327512
jcoleman327512 Posts: 1 Member
I eat a lot of chicken. Was looking for some ideas with beef or fish so I figured I'd ask you guys

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Salmon is quick and nutritional. Squeeze lemon or lime juice on the non-skin side of a salmon filet, add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste. Broil it for 6-10 minutes depending on the thickness until it is flaky and cooked through. Be careful not to overcook it.

Beef stir fry is simple enough. Slice beef into thin strips, cook in a frying pan, add vegetables and seasonings you like.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    Cambodian beef lok lak is my go to beef dish.
    https://refugeekitchen.com/2014/04/04/khmer-lok-lak/
  • raraCoco
    raraCoco Posts: 27 Member
    Cabbage roll soup ! I usually make it super thick so it's more like unstuffed cabbage rolls and then I have a couple tbsp of sour cream on the side. It is low cal and very filling.
  • gingerbee33
    gingerbee33 Posts: 69 Member
    I bake fish often. A recipe I created is:

Four filets (usually white fish, tilapia or cod) squeeze fresh lemon juice on each then spoon topping on filets and bake until fish flakes. Use just enough butter to make the panko crumbly. Add seasoning to taste. Cover fish and bake. The thinner the fish, the quicker it bakes, so keep and eye on it. (If the topping hasn’t browned once the fish is cooked, I put it under the broiler briefly.) Occasionally, I add shredded Parmesan to the topping mixture.

Topping:
    butter
    Panko
    Parsley flakes
    Italian seasoning
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I made an amazing roast in my crockpot every other week (kids and I eat it for about 4 days).

Rump roast
    Carrots
    Potatoes
    Onion (if you like)
    1 packet dried ranch easoning
    1 packet dried Italian seasoning
    1 packet dry brown gravy
    2-4 cups water depending on how much you have in the crockpot

Roast is done when you can stick a fork in it and it shreds apart easily.
    Serve with warm bread if you like.
    Towards the 3rd or 4th day I usually just have some meat left and make a simple sandwich out of it.