Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Thanks Steph, Sounds good to me. I'll take it. I was thinking about that this morning and didn't want to report today's weight but I decided to anyway to be accountable. So I agree. My Official weight 161.8 and the goal to beat next Friday. I am all over this.
  • LadyBlanks
    After consulting with my fellow musketeers and deciding to drop my bad day for the week, my update official numbers for the week are:

Today's official weigh in.

Last Friday's Weight: 162.8
    Official Weight: 161.8
    Net Loss: 1 pound

My next week's goal 158.X. This is an aggressive goal, but I am shooting for it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You've got this darling! So glad you went w the lower number o:)
    That stupid day is behind us... This week we're into the 158s! I'm in for the goal weight :#
  • LadyBlanks
    nvnqpr5rbskw.png

Admittedly ate more than was planned but was still below my calorie limit.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yep totally agree ---you and Steph will be in the 150's next week----no doubt :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Wow, you’re so close! Well done!’
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Don't let those days get you down. They're gonna happen. Just get right back to eating right and don't let it stop you from moving forward. You're doing great!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Hugs <3 Don't let one bad day ruin everything for ya! You are so close to the 150s! Cheering you on from Down Under! :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    Back to Monday and a 5.2-pound weekend gain. This morning's weight 167.0 which leaves me with 8.1 pounds to lose by Friday to get to 158.X. I am up for the challenge but if I don't get 158 I have to get below 161.8 to have a net loss for the week.

Today is a mini Fast day. Meal consumed below.

j510pp1ani4d.png

0lnoxrd4m7jw.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Ugh, the weekend weight gains, gotta love 'em! But, we all know they're usually temporary so I think you'll drop most before your weigh in and you may very well hit the 150s! Best to you sweet lady :-)
  • volgirl1322
    I am not brave enough to weigh after the weekend! You totally can hit your goal or your 161 ish by Friday--you totally got this Tracey :) cheering you on :)….. <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Tuesday Everyone. Had a good 2 pound overnight loss. I am happy with that and will continue on hoping to have good losses throughout the week so I can hit that 158.x goal on Friday.

Today's weight 165.0
  • volgirl1322
    WOOHOO :) that is awesome Tracey ---YAY YOU :)……..
  • LadyBlanks
    I am looking at modifying my diet. I had my cholesterol checked again on last week and it is now back in the high range. My January test was good because I had been doing the Daniel Fast for the new year and my numbers were in the normal ranges. After resuming meats, dairy and the like my total cholesterol is up 104 points, My LDL is up 88 pounts, my triglycerides are up 38 pounts and my HDL is up 9 points in less than three months. I really don't want to have to be put on statins so I am going to use my diet to get my numbers where they should be.

So the plan is to consume more fruits, veggies, beans, fiber foods, and healthy fats while reducing the red meats, and eating majority poultry and fish for protein.
  • wsandy8512
    Your HDL is up 9 points? Tracey, that is fantastic!!! Holy crap, woman. You went up on the most important one. Have you had the test done to see whether your ldl is fluffy or dense? It makes a difference from my understanding.

You’re doing so well, Tracey! I don’t want to be put on statins, either. All I care about is raising my HDL and lowering triglycerides. So much research today that shows high cholesterol isn’t a bad thing. However, high triglycerides and low HDL are not good.

Best to you!!
  • LadyBlanks
    My numbers are not bad and my risk for cardiovascular issues is really low. I am thrilled that my HDL is up. My triglycerides are in the normal range (94) and my HDL is high (75) so I am not too concerned. It is just that some doctors (mine included) see high LDL (202) and total (296) numbers and automatically want to medicate.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That's amazing news :+1: Doctors are not always right, IMHO. Sometimes, when we feel something is off, we will seek 2nd or even 3rd opinions. Congrats on 165!!!
  • wsandy8512
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    My numbers are not bad and my risk for cardiovascular issues is really low. I am thrilled that my HDL is up. My triglycerides are in the normal range (94) and my HDL is high (75) so I am not too concerned. It is just that some doctors (mine included) see high LDL (202) and total (296) numbers and automatically want to medicate.

I wouldn’t be concerned at all if I were you. Not even a little bit! Lol

You are just a tiny bottle of awesome sauce!

• volgirl1322
    Yep I think the numbers weren't bad at all ---I agree it must be a doctor thing.....You keep doing you :) you are doing great!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Nice work on those numbers Trace! Excited to see where you're at for the daily weight check in! Hopefully you shed more than yours truly ;)