Viddo82 Posts: 116 Member
    Viddo82 wrote: »
    tm4ceqxhwdiw.jpg

^^ for my amazing friend Mandy!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Sometimes I stay up late just to try and delay the coming of the following day, even though I know that not getting enough sleep is really bad for me

At the end of the day, when I have "me time", I never want it to end....even tho I know I know my next day will suffer with my late nights, I'm a zombie all morning, every day.

Can't help living like this one may be my last...kinda wish I could

I do this - I’m always a little bummed when the threads stop bumping
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Feeling so exhausted with everything going around, feel to just run away but then I keep telling that's life right....so I keep telling myself try me versus why me
  • nattysmommy2008
    nattysmommy2008 Posts: 26 Member
    tm4ceqxhwdiw.jpg

^^ for my amazing friend Mandy!

❤️❤️❤️ awwww, Pete! That’s INCREDIBLE!!

• ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    My kids are away this week and I’m cleaning.

These are books can’t bear to part with even though my children are too old for them. Virginia Lee Burton, Robert McCloskey, Barbara Cooney, and others.

I never knew these “classics” when I was a child but came to love them when I became a parent.
    rpgpto2njqxc.jpeg

Yep. Know the feeling..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

These are books I can’t bear to part with even though my children are too old for them. Virginia Lee Burton, Robert McCloskey, Barbara Cooney, and others.

I never knew these “classics” when I was a child but came to love them when I became a parent.
    rpgpto2njqxc.jpeg

Mike Mulligan and the Steam Shovel was one of my faves as a kid!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

These are books I can’t bear to part with even though my children are too old for them. Virginia Lee Burton, Robert McCloskey, Barbara Cooney, and others.

rpgpto2njqxc.jpeg

Save them for your grandkids.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

rpgpto2njqxc.jpeg

Save them for your grandkids.

That’s a long way off if it ever happens. I’d like to find some little people now who might like to hear them. 🙂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

rpgpto2njqxc.jpeg

you could start a little free library in your neighborhood or in a hood close by

miss rumphius i love, btw

Lupines :)

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Maybe I'll watch Altered Carbon again
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

That was a good show. At first I was like wtf is going on here but I ended up really liking it.
  • Reckoner67

That was a good show. At first I was like wtf is going on here but I ended up really liking it.

I found out it was based on a series of books and I want to read them but it's so much easier to watch the show again
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Hump Day Photos 🍑
  • Reckoner67
    thinking back to when on r/roastme that 17 y o kid with crippling depression posted and the rudest pieces of *kitten* on the internet all banded together to lift him up by only replying with kind things bout him

0l9gt44ztd16.jpeg

Depression sux, that's awesome that they did that