Prime of life and ready to get going!

withthefruitofherhands
withthefruitofherhands Posts: 6 Member
edited April 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

I am a newly-married, 31-year-old, and my husband and I are passionate about health and wellness in general. I have had several limitations getting to this point, but now that I am in my own home, it's been changing so much for the better! Exercise, nutrition, I love it all and am eager to build a lifestyle worth fighting for!

At the moment I am doing an exercise program, adding another next week (vshred) and for food we're doing carb cycling. The carb cycling is tough! Learning how to cut time and costs with meal prep, getting in all my macros and eating as naturally (WHOLE foods) as possible! :smile:

Looking forward to learning and growing and working with you all!

Replies

• I don’t have a ton to lose, maybe 10-15lbs... I’m looking more for a toned and healthy lifestyle. I had a miscarriage a couple weeks ago and am building back up after it and trying to get to a better point physically for next time. I’d love some support, accountability and encouragement!
  • Gritty_Gal
    Gritty_Gal Posts: 96 Member
    Hi,

I see you’re doing carb cycling. Can I’m interested in it, but find that there are many ways to calculate high and low calorie days and I’m not sure which one is right.

Do you follow a specific formula for calculating your high and low carb days? If so, would you be willing to share it?

Also, you mention Vshred. How do you like it? I’ve heard that they too have their own formula to calculate low and high carb days. Do you know if it is similar to all the other ones out there?

Cheers!