What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    I’m struggling a bit this week - human feels clouding perspectives. But I posted this on my feed and realized that it’s a good NSV that covers a long toad to where I am. Sometimes, it is hard for me to hang onto a positive attitude in weak moments when I’m looking 4 minutes behind when maybe I was lower in weight/better at logging or 5 minutes into the future where you realize that goal you wanted so badly is impossible in the *time* you want it.

Extending my view outward, I realize that I’ve accomplished a lot. Today’s struggles once felt so unattainable and yet here I am. Mired in the Bog Of The Last Twenty.

So, my NSV is a history of shorts. Three pieces: the largest, where I started. The middle, when I left plus size stores behind and went on my first vacation where I was not ashamed to be in pictures. The top: where I am now, on the cusp of achieving a goal I set for myself at the start of 2012.

Now to go slay the day!

08zik0um1am8.jpeg

I realize this is a typo and you meant to say “long road,” however I am having fun picturing a “long toad” that you could take to get where you are. Maybe a really big toad, like the Catbus from that Miyazaki movie.

Your progress is inspiring and you will get the rest of the way too!
  • tashanic2
    tashanic2 Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2019
    I’m struggling a bit this week - human feels clouding perspectives. But I posted this on my feed and realized that it’s a good NSV that covers a long toad to where I am. Sometimes, it is hard for me to hang onto a positive attitude in weak moments when I’m looking 4 minutes behind when maybe I was lower in weight/better at logging or 5 minutes into the future where you realize that goal you wanted so badly is impossible in the *time* you want it.

Extending my view outward, I realize that I’ve accomplished a lot. Today’s struggles once felt so unattainable and yet here I am. Mired in the Bog Of The Last Twenty.

So, my NSV is a history of shorts. Three pieces: the largest, where I started. The middle, when I left plus size stores behind and went on my first vacation where I was not ashamed to be in pictures. The top: where I am now, on the cusp of achieving a goal I set for myself at the start of 2012.

Now to go slay the day!

08zik0um1am8.jpeg

I also like how your style is cuter the smaller you get. Perhaps increased confidence?? Very inspiring!! ♥
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    @tashanic2 Thank you! My style has definitely gotten better and I do think it's because of confidence! I like looking trendy now. XD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!