Celebrity look alike.

Replies

• recoveringami
    recoveringami Posts: 43 Member
    No one has ever told me I look like a celebrity. Thoughts?

I'm seeing Lena Dunham and Norah Jones in equal measure.

I see myself in Lena, Norah is a huge compliment, thank you!
  • Goose3967
    Goose3967 Posts: 63 Member
    I get Kevin Bacon quite often. Especially when Kenny Loggins - Footloose comes on at a party
  • WitchyWoman7676
    WitchyWoman7676 Posts: 90 Member
    I never get celeb look alike comments.. but these were all fun to read!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    I get Sean Aastin a lot. When game of thrones started I got Samwell Tulley

i just put one of your pictures in one of those celeb look-a-like websites and it says you look like Taran Killam, and tbh i agree even though idk who he is

6n1w7no1lxzp.jpg

OMG @CaptainFantastic01 it's Jimmy the overly touchy intern orderly!!

YESSS love it. Also I can be overly touchy sometimes
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member

I know you didn’t ask but for you I see a little resemblance to Tina fey!
  • rickiimarieee
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I've heard Benedict Cumberbatch, James Marsters, Thomas Hayden Church. I don't really see THAT much of a resemblance. Maybe the hair and eyes for Benedict Cumberbatch to an extent.

I see it most in this version of Thomas..

y6rln0wmhtuy.jpg

I definitely see this
  • rickiimarieee
    I've heard Benedict Cumberbatch, James Marsters, Thomas Hayden Church. I don't really see THAT much of a resemblance. Maybe the hair and eyes for Benedict Cumberbatch to an extent.

You really do look similar to Arnold. (Not actually hit with a shovel lol)

oh I forgot. I have heard that one before too, but I really don't see it. Probably because of the body difference more than anything else. Maybe if he keeps his dad bod we'll look more alike.

Well you definitely have the face and facial structure that looks similar to him! You have a face you could guess several different celebrities
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member

Thanks!! I get that A LOT especially because I usually wear glasses similar to Tina's.

I also get Anne Hathaway which I can somewhat see (though not in my current profile pic). It's weird because I won't hear that for several months/years and then 4-5 people in a week will say it.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    I get told Kurt Cobain sometimes when I grow my hair out and have a goatee. I don’t see it.
    z7d5rxvg8wx6.jpeg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Funny thing is people tell celebrities they look like me.

Do the celebrities call you afterward to tell you about it?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I've been compared to everyone from Kojak to Bruce Willis to Steve Austin. Don't look like any of them. Baldness is the only common thread.

You do resemble the dude from breaking bad Jonathan banks - believe you posted a pic in a thread a while back

I agree with this.

Yep. My daughter told me I looked like the guy from "Breaking Bad". I thought she meant Cranston and told I didn't think so. Then she sent me this pic.

8y9h5b9u2jys.png
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Giiiiiirl!!!! You have no idea how many phone number changes i went through these few years. They just keep blowing me up 😑 i mean what a buncha bugaboos! theyre worse than telemarketers!

:D
  • rickiimarieee

Giiiiiirl!!!! You have no idea how many phone number changes i went through these few years. They just keep blowing me up 😑 i mean what a buncha bugaboos! theyre worse than telemarketers!

Hopefully they don’t leak your number online 🤪
  • rickiimarieee

Thanks!! I get that A LOT especially because I usually wear glasses similar to Tina's.

I also get Anne Hathaway which I can somewhat see (though not in my current profile pic). It's weird because I won't hear that for several months/years and then 4-5 people in a week will say it.

Yes you definitely look like a younger version of Tina! I can see a little Anne Hathaway! Both very beautiful women!
  • rickiimarieee
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I've been compared to everyone from Kojak to Bruce Willis to Steve Austin. Don't look like any of them. Baldness is the only common thread.

You do resemble the dude from breaking bad Jonathan banks - believe you posted a pic in a thread a while back

I agree with this.

Yep. My daughter told me I looked like the guy from "Breaking Bad". I thought she meant Cranston and told I didn't think so. Then she sent me this pic.

8y9h5b9u2jys.png

Yes definitely, I never caught his name in the episodes but I might be remembering wrong but wasn’t he like a hit man or something with Jesse pinkman?
  • rickiimarieee
    I never get celeb look alike comments.. but these were all fun to read!

You look like Jennifer Coolidge. But a younger less plastic version lol! vffo7s6758rj.jpeg
    i9fxuvtd939b.jpeg
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Alyson Hannigan from American Pie/How I Met your Mother
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I’ve gotten the Olsen twins, Scar Jo, Mariah Carey, Paula Abdul and Selena Gomez, so who the eff knows.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I’ve gotten the Olsen twins, Scar mJo, Mariah Carey, Paula Abdul and Selena Gomez, so who the eff knows.

Dont call my girl that! She hates scar jo nickname 😂

I never knew! I seen her recently and that’s what everyone was calling her. Explains why she walked right past us all.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I get told Kurt Cobain sometimes when I grow my hair out and have a goatee. I don’t see it.
    z7d5rxvg8wx6.jpeg

rmy7u81ttb1i.png

This is who I think you look like in that picture.