New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    I love these Blueberry Cheerios! They tasted to me just like a Blueberry Muffin! They are great with milk and dry. I like them both ways. I will be buying these again. ojtqwlwfmhf6.png
    dx8x3s1yiies.png
    Those look better than I thought! I want to try them thanks for the review. Saw these at trader jo they look delicious! I would pop them in the oven before serving so they would be warm. m3tg0v3c4nag.jpeg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I hear International Delight just came out with a S'mores creamer. I'm screwed XD

I’ve been seeing recipes float around on social media for a s’mores skillet using peeps....
    So... next question... will the s’mores and Peeps creamer combine into something revolutionary?? xD
    58j6iryue123.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I hear International Delight just came out with a S'mores creamer. I'm screwed XD

I’ve been seeing recipes float around on social media for a s’mores skillet using peeps....
    So... next question... will the s’mores and Peeps creamer combine into something revolutionary?? xD
    58j6iryue123.png

I need to remember to buy a package of Peeps to try roasting them over a campfire.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    i3o86lqr95ck.jpg

These are apparently in the works. I must try them.

I'll be all over that! Anything pickle is <3
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    i3o86lqr95ck.jpg

These are apparently in the works. I must try them.

I'll be all over that! Anything pickle is <3

Need!!! I go through so many jars of pickles per week. Dill only. Idk how some people can like sweet pickles yuck!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2019
    fire-ice-background-bottles.png

I think this gif sums up the Hades drink very well. The watermelon/lime mixed well in the drink, but the burning sensation just didn't mesh well.

giphy.gif
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    bqraabro81g6.png

"Steer-iously" made me giggle!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I was in a supermarket today called Bi-Rite and noticed these pints! It was a far drive from my house so I knew they’d melt it I got them; but I’m intrigued... has anyone here seen them anywhere else or tried them??
    dsn9xlmrtxtc.jpeg
    702feoscqbuc.jpeg
  • grace42c
    grace42c Posts: 71 Member
    Buena Chickpea snacks. So. Good!
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hx4jwjn8hjhf.jpg

How was it? I've been wanting to try!
  • donnak7
    donnak7 Posts: 14 Member
    Clio Greek Yogurt Bars.... chocolate covered yogurt bar and only 140 calories. Tastes like cheesecake. I love them.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    donnak7 wrote: »
    Clio Greek Yogurt Bars.... chocolate covered yogurt bar and only 140 calories. Tastes like cheesecake. I love them.

I didnt get the cheesecake impression way to tart i had high hopes