You look great! How much did you lose?

About 100 pounds
  • wifeofaveteran
    wifeofaveteran Posts: 12 Member
    What did you est
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    What did you est

Whole Foods plant based vegan diet 😊 you can look at my dairy anytime!
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    You look amazing! What an inspiration to all!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    You look super stupendous!
  • PartyKardy
    I appreciate all the support from everyone! I’m proud of what I’ve done so far and I hope I can inspire some of you guys out there as well ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • cloud_writer
    cloud_writer Posts: 10 Member
    Great work. You say you were consistent. Did you count calories? Consistent with what kind of exercise if any? It's a very radical change.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Way to get it!
  • PartyKardy
    Great work. You say you were consistent. Did you count calories? Consistent with what kind of exercise if any? It's a very radical change.

I did count calories but I never did like ultra low calorie. I’ve never gone under 2000 per day.

With exercise I started by walking, then added in different things as I felt lighter and stronger etc. but I tried to move as much as I could.

When I say consistency I mean that whenever I fell off, I jumped right back into my healthy diet and exercise.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    YAS KWEEN AN ICON!!!
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    PartyKardy wrote: »
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Times like this I miss the Awesome button!

Yes they should have one! LOL

That's what hug used to be.

I wonder why they changed it? Hug seems like a weird reaction to me haha I’d much prefer to react with awesome to peoples posts.

Oh well.

It's funny, if you hover over "hug" on desktop, the url preview at the bottom still says it's "awesome", lol.

bntsaykr5j4x.png

Not to derail this thread, but if you hover over Woo, it says "wtf" in the URL. There's been some debates recently in MFP about what woo means. I guess that's the answer!
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    You look amazing, OP! I love the black lipstick and fashion sense. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!