Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Schools require parent permission to show PG-13 movies that have little to no violence, but a game about hanging a man is played without consent as soon as kids can spell.
    Isn't this topic about posting your own thoughts?

So you literally ignored the first post on this page so you could quote me and ask that?

ppmexx6wrj76.gif
  • cee134
    Schools require parent permission to show PG-13 movies that have little to no violence, but a game about hanging a man is played without consent as soon as kids can spell.
    Isn't this topic about posting your own thoughts?

So you literally ignored the first post on this page so you could quote me and ask that?

ppmexx6wrj76.gif
    quote: Feel free to add yours
    Fine then, if someone else's thought becomes your thought
    denny_mac wrote: »
    In a 500 day period, someone could have met someone, got married, gave birth to a child, got divorced, and still would have been using the same box of Q tips.

I love how your mind works.

Most of my posts in this thread are posts I like from other people from other sites. I don't like to take credit for something I don't think of.

I like to post some of my favorites for others to enjoy. That and I also love random thoughts.

Let's see, you ignored the 100's of other people's indirect quotes and memes, yet chose mine for some reason, yet ignored the fact that I've said many times, I don't take credit for other people's thoughts or work.

If you think this thread is only for original random thoughts, you better go back to page 1 and explain it to the rest of the people who have participated in this thread since September of 2016, one by one.

7tptgi8l4rby.gif

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Seriously, why the heck did the ancients put liquid mercury in a pyramid in Teotihuacan?
  • honeybee__12
    edited April 2019
    knock yourself out........

3tq55r9ad2nj.gif
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    edited April 2019
  • cee134
    If you have a wikipedia page, you've either succeeded in life or are colossally messed up.
  • cee134
    Flaming swords are often depicted as being a better weapon than a normal sword, but it would actually just cauterize the wound, making it less lethal.
  • honeybee__12
    c27y9hbarwyh.png