The MAINTENANCE PHOTO Thread!

I love looking at the before & after photos but find photos of people showing off their hard-earned maintenance bodies equally inspiring! So please share your pics with us and congratulations on keeping your maintenance bod in shape, I know firsthand that it’s not easy and is a constant battle, but definitely one worth fighting! Feel free to share stats and length of time maintaining to inspire others even more :)

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    I love looking at the before & after photos but find photos of people showing off their hard-earned maintenance bodies equally inspiring! So please share your pics with us and congratulations on keeping your maintenance bod in shape, I know firsthand that it’s not easy and is a constant battle, but definitely one worth fighting! Feel free to share stats and length of time maintaining to inspire others even more :)

It's YOU!! ;) I love trail running, but it's forest running, so bare feet is out. But I love your pics of your trails (and feet, lol). Are you someplace warm? I HATE cold feet...
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member

It's YOU!! ;) I love trail running, but it's forest running, so bare feet is out. But I love your pics of your trails (and feet, lol). Are you someplace warm? I HATE cold feet...

We have the best weather in Northern California it’s warm but not too hot B) There’s a few forested areas I’ve been through and the difficult part of running there is the random tree roots that are so easy to trip over :#
  • RunsWithBees
    I'm sort of cheating with a before and after, but it's not a huge weight difference, more a change in outlook.

zsxxw24rjk75.png
    8eg4vf7yztvk.png

I just made these. There's maybe a 10-14 pound difference between them (165 to 152 at 5'11"), but before I did very little weight lifting (but was training for a half marathon), and now I do weights + yoga (don't tend to run much any more but I walk everywhere and have an exercise bike desk).

I've been between 152-155 since early October. Was 165 last June/July, though those photos are from 2017. I kept gaining and losing 5-7 pounds a few times a year, probably losing a bit more muscle each time and inching my set weight range higher each time. Caught in a restrict-binge cycle.

You look great! We are the same height 😀
  • Addictead
    Addictead Posts: 66 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    Height: 5’2"
    Beginning weight: 165lbs
    Currently maintaining at: 124-127lbs
    Just starting this whole maintenance thing, trying to figure it all out
    Favorite exercise: walking - treadmill is ok, but I prefer evening walking with my daughter

4mbwqyk97a4u.jpg
    ju3eve2fsyjz.jpg
    xpls0z6s1nas.jpg

Same starting weight, Height and maintaining the same range as you. You look awesome!
  • RunsWithBees
    Height...5’1”
    Beginning weight...194 lbs
    Maintenance Weight Range...125-135
    Today's Weight...134
    2 years maintaining :)
    x5t53jch39xc.jpg

Congrats on 2 years maintaining, you look great!!! 🙂