Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Just got in 1 gallon at work. Anything I drink at home is bonus.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICEEEEE!!! I'm sittin' at about 64...pushing another 32 in the next hour, then hitting more hard when I get to mama's tonight :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Not sure if I'll have a loss tomorrow. Family came in for Easter weekend and we ended up going to Applebees for dinner. I had some nacho appetizer and a meal of salmon, green beans, and broccoli. I hope I at least don't gain
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Well done on your water intake :+1: I am sure you are doing A-OK! Let's have some family time and be happy this Easter <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Well my hopes of not gaining were dashed by the scale this morning with a 1.1 pound gain. So here I am another official weigh in Friday reporting a gain.

Today's weight: 164.5 pounds
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Same here Tracey, hubby wanted McDonald's so I caved in and then I also had potato chips and peanut m&m's later. So today will be a Water only day and I'll do my weekly weigh in tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    It's ok ladies, let's get back on the horse!!!! We can make this happen!

I try to plan ahead as much as possible...if I know an event is coming up or there's a CHANCE a social thing will happen where I'll want to eat, I make sure to make my other OMAD days my light ones...in other words, control the days I KNOW I'll be able to control, and assume that the other days will have things pop up...if they don't? Oh well...lots of fun calories to find a place for :)

Y'all are both vets, you'll get right back on board!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Its alright (hugs) as I know you will get back up on the wagon and get down to 150s very soon! Cheering you on! :+1: Have a Happy Easter! <3
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    I've been away for a while but...wow, nice! You've made some great progress :) Man, you guys with the water....I wish I could get more than 2 small glasses of water in a day....I just have no thirst factor. I'll come in from a 6 mile walk and not even think of a drink. Basically I get 1-2 black coffees a day, mayyyyybe an occasional hot green tea, and a glass of water with dinner. No other liquids....Been operating like that all my life...no wonder my fat is stuck on me :s haha
  • mistymeadows2005
    katjustkat wrote: »
    I've been away for a while but...wow, nice! You've made some great progress :) Man, you guys with the water....I wish I could get more than 2 small glasses of water in a day....I just have no thirst factor. I'll come in from a 6 mile walk and not even think of a drink. Basically I get 1-2 black coffees a day, mayyyyybe an occasional hot green tea, and a glass of water with dinner. No other liquids....Been operating like that all my life...no wonder my fat is stuck on me :s haha

Oh boo... Sounds like it's just plain habit...i betcha if you consciously up your water even a little you'll drop big whooshes fairly fast 😁
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey--I am just catching up...….you are still doing fantastic......I am sure you will have a fantastic week and I am here to cheer you on :) you are awesome!!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    pjk8kxycmxje.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Yesterday's mini fast went really well. I was able to release 3.3 pounds this morning for a Tuesday weight of 165.5 pounds. I will be doing a water fast today and hope to be able to get to around 163 pounds tomorrow.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOOHOO you are doing fantabulous :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Dang girl. Keep kicking butt!
  • LadyBlanks
    Gonna be pushing the water hard today.. Got to get a gallon in me minimum. Just filled up my second 32 ounce cup
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Go Tracey, you got this!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    :#

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

This was the progress I wanted to see when I popped in here - SO happy to see your big drop! Hoping your water fast will give you an even bigger push down to eradicate any possibility of re-gain from salt/glycogen on mini fast - we've got this ladyyy <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Woohoo! Wow, Tracey, awesome loss, I’m so excited for you!
  • LadyBlanks
    Ended up doing a mini fast day yesterday instead of water fasting. This morning's weight 164.0 an overnight loss of 1.5 pounds