Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Donna you have been doing great. I love how you keep going and keep making progress. I see that some of you guys are staying accountable with logging exercise, water, food etc...That's a great Idea....right now I'm just tryin' to wing the one meal only...I get so overwhelmed at some point so I'll lay low lol. Hope you have a fantastic week <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I didn"t see your weigh in update, I hope everything is ok <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I didn"t see your weigh in update, I hope everything is ok <3

Ditto! Check in Donna, we miss your face ❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Friday's weight: 163 Only a 1lb loss this week but I'll take it...…

Friday: Thai chicken/rice
    Saturday: Homemade Chilli/salad/avocado fries homemade OMG delicious....
    Sunday: Kind bar in the am, then dinner out, coconut shrimp/salad/malt fries :)

It was a busy weekend, we had some relatives show up as a surprise to my hubs who has a bday coming up so I was all out of sorts on Friday and MIA ---sorry friends :)

Okay ---so weigh in wasn't fabulous but it is a one pound loss, and I am hoping that over the next week I can get the last 3 off to be at 160 (goal) for the end of April. I have been increasing my spinning and I know that has caused some muscle and I am okay with that. I also had several NSVs this weekend ---I tried on some pants that last year were super tight to say the least and this year they are falling off :) I love those kinda things.....I can tell with the spinning that I have lost some inches so that plus the 1 pound loss I'll take.....

Weekend was crazy busy ---so this girl has gotta get back on track this week :)!!!!
    Hope you all had a great Easter :)!!!!

~D
  • volgirl1322
    PS if you have never had avocado fries ---they are to die for :) I'll share the recipe if anyone wants it :) YUMMY!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Water fasting today as well, so totally with ya :)

You’re doing amazingly well!
  • volgirl1322
    Monday April 22nd

Friday's weight: 163
    This Friday's goal: 160 (stretch)

Monday: A few gummies at work (stress eating) veggie sub and some baked Cheetos and salad for dinner. 1 homemade chocolate chip peanut butter cookie.

Exercise: Spinning 25 mins.

Just a Monday is about all I can say....ughhh…..Really needing some mini fast this week to even have a chance to be at 160 by Friday...…...Not holding my breath though.....I still just feel puffy :(
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I still feel puffy too and I'm blaming the ham and the Easter candy too!!! I'll be doing some mini fasting with you. Good luck this week <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    I feel you! I'm all sorts of Puffs McPufferton today *sigh*

Let's flush flush flush babyyyyyy <3
  • NedlySunshine
    NedlySunshine Posts: 46 Member
    I would LOVE if you shared the recipe. Avocado is one of my favorite foods.

I'm sorry you're puffy from the weekend, but I'm happy you had time with your family, how fun!
  • volgirl1322
    Here is the recipe:

Ingredients
    •3 ripe (but not overripe) avocados
    •½ cup all-purpose flour
    •Salt and black pepper
    •2 eggs - see Notes for substitute to veganize
    •1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
    •1 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
    •½ tsp garlic powder
    •½ tsp onion powder
    •½ tsp paprika
    •½ tsp salt
    •¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
    •Cooking spray

Instructions
    1.Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on the sheet. Set aside.
    2.Slice avocados lengthwise - for three avocados, you'll get 20-22 fries.
    3.Set up three bowls in an "assembly line" (prepare your best Laverne and Shirley routine). In the first bowl, place the ½ cup of flour and add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
    4.Crack the eggs into the middle bowl and beat lightly.
    5.In the last bowl, combine the panko and melted butter and mix with your fingers to coat. Add garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
    6.Dredge each avocado slice through the flour, and then the beaten egg. Coat thoroughly with the panko and place on the wire rack. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
    7.Bake for 20-25 minutes, until panko is lightly browned. Cool for about ten minutes and serve with dipping sauce of choice.

I will say that the avocado could have used more seasoning itself, so the next time I will certainly season the avocado separately bc it was a little plain ---
    I made a spicy jalepeno dip for ours with jalepenos, honey, siracha and mayo I like spicy...

They were yum :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMGGGGGGGGGGG that sounds amazinggggggggggg...Avos are one of my favorites too - I'll hafta find a day to set aside some cals for this <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Thanks for sharing your recipe, yum! I still feel off from indulging too much on Easter. Yuk. I think you’ll make your goal this week!
  • volgirl1322
    Tuesday April 23rd

Tuesday ---late night at the ball field....had a happy meal at McDs after the game....burger/kids fries and a salad.....a few SF jolly ranchers and gummies at the game....I am considering it a mini-fast day!

Work/ball field walking was the only exercise I got....

Still feel puffy :( really need to add more water today like a whole lot more...….Hoping for 160 by Friday!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Let's push that waterrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Water, Water, Water!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself (hugs)! I am sure you will see some great results on your Friday weigh-in :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    April 24th

A few pieces of mindless chocolate at work (STUPID), and then a veggie wrap with spinach, sprouts, avocado and cabbage in a spinach wrap ,from a food truck at baseball, it was just meh, okay....It sounded better than it was...….Had some sf ranchers and gummies as well. The chocolate earlier in the day was mindless and stupid....

Not nearly enough water though, and still just feel puffy.....Today water fast...…

2ghd2epi83zh.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ugh I'm still feelin' puffy too - this is why I'm ALWAYS going to include a full fasting day in my week, even into maintenance...just so nice to flush flush flush all that crap out as fast as possible! LOL Plus it's like a body re-boot for the ween!
  • volgirl1322
    Yep I totally agree Water Thursday's has been my thing for a few weeks. And even now, about 5 hours in, I feel a lot less puffy.....more water please...... :p