Daily Battle With The Scale

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    6o1xh7v65471.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    When I started again my goal was to lose weight. Then my goal became be ok with the scale. Then be ok with me. Now....my demons are gone and I am not chasing the number on the scale I'm owning it!! Now my goals are about being the strongest me I can be!! Run faster!! Last longer!! I love where I'm headed!! I'm thankful for where I've been and I think I'm winning!!!!b289ftd3l5df.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    171.0 again today!! Been busy!! Bike ride then work then shopping then work then wash dogs then cook then chill!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Only walked 1 minute today!!! I'm so happy!!!cokb9sds84do.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Hahahaha woo woo hahaha woo woo I'm am so happy!!! Even though I was sick..... doesn't look like that was a bad thing lmao!!! YEEEEEEES!!! nej8f3cctept.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    uftsq2kxonz5.jpg
  • nchrty
    nchrty Posts: 57 Member
    5qyabmd3uaw9.jpg
    I'm old school. This hangs over my desk. I've recorded for years. I like to go back sometimes and see how I'm doing at holding steady. As you can see by the times I have a serious problem with what time I get up in the morning. I'm working on that, too.
  • ladyrosebud31
    ladyrosebud31 Posts: 1 Member
    I have had so many people say not to watch the scale, but I weigh daily. Weight has always been an issue, but when I dont watch the scale, I gain. Constant monitoring helps me celebrate to giid days and stay focused on bad ones. Currently,
    I need to lose 74 pounds more after I have lost 12.4 in the last 3 weeks. I was due for a plateau. Just hoping I can pwer through and not get discouraged.
  • laceygaywilson
    I have had so many people say not to watch the scale, but I weigh daily. Weight has always been an issue, but when I dont watch the scale, I gain. Constant monitoring helps me celebrate to giid days and stay focused on bad ones. Currently,
    I need to lose 74 pounds more after I have lost 12.4 in the last 3 weeks. I was due for a plateau. Just hoping I can pwer through and not get discouraged.

Yes you can!! Keep pushing to hit your movement goals and you will shed the weight quickly!!! Keep it up!! Nice loss so far!! I'm thankful for how much I have healed in the last few weeks!! Been able to press forward!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Winning Y'all!! Bike ride calisthenics yoga and I'm feeling great!!! wbyy63at0k48.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Easter was awesome!! Truly relaxed and enjoyed myself!!!! This morning did amazing on my 2 mile!! Then did a short bike ride and a hard 20 mins of calisthenics then some restoring relaxing yoga!!! tm1d3jdks5wy.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Well that last pic I posted obviously did not make it to the post!!! Hope today's does!! I'm on low speed internet for a few days!! Haha 1st world problems!! ue5n8p9ssl6a.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    ncduz8uhoqt3.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Well damn!! I dunno if y'all can see the pics that went with those last two posts!! Today's weight 168!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Can't get a pic to post ...ugh 168.0 again!! Aunt Flo is coming I feel tired bloated and blah blah blah!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    166.4!!! What Aunt Flo??? No baggage this morning!!! Had a rough day yesterday but I did not binge eat!! As emotional as I was....held fast!!! Ate like crap!! But I didn't binge!!! Win solid win!! Pics if the scale will return when I get high speed internet!! Lmao!! Y'all will just have to trust me till then!!! 😜
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Alright y'all, this is gonna be super hard for me!! My whole life, my weight has effected me. My friends and family were my worst critics "chunkapunk" and "fat girl" were the names they gave me. Of course they didn't mean to hurt me, but it did. When I met my now husband I was 256lbs within a year of his positive love I had lost 100lbs. Had a baby gained it all back plus 25lbs!! Lost it within a year!!! Kept it off for 3 years oh yeah!! Then had another baby!! 263 when she was born!! Took me 6 years to get to 205. Last summer I turned up the heat and lost 35!! Gained 9 back... currently 177.2!! I cringe Everytime I step on the scale. So to help my anxiety and insecurities I am gonna post a pic of the scale everyday whether I like what it says or not!!! I know that we all fluctuate 5-10lbs daily.....but I need to get over this insecurity!!! I believe this will help!!! Feel free to post pics of your daily weigh in as well!! We can embark on an inner and outer journey together!!! 💝

Yea, the scale fluctuates daily. Stop looking at the scale daily.
    You may want to check it weekly or monthly